[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Enhance pointer precision Do you have this on or off for gaming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: EvHvUkd.png (4 KB, 337x107) Image search: [Google]
EvHvUkd.png
4 KB, 337x107
>Enhance pointer precision

Do you have this on or off for gaming?
>>
Off, acceleration is cancer.
>>
off
>>
>>345303521
>not having microscopic accuracy with a 1 to 1 ratio of speed and movement distance, trained and precise all the time everytime
i bet you need auto aim with mouse as well
>>
File: SAVE ME.png (6 KB, 489x506) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.png
6 KB, 489x506
>>345303521
nothing can save this shit mouse
>>
>>345303521
What does it even do though
>>
>>345305759
It makes it so that the faster you move your mouse, the faster the pointer moves on screen. When its turned off, your pointer only moves purely by the distance you move the mouse, not how quickly you move your mouse, you feel me?
>>
>>345303521
I hope you're fucking with me mate.
I had one friend that didn't know what this was, playing fos games for 10 years with it on. Then he turned it off cause I told him, and started freaking the fuck out cause everything was so amazing.
>>
How do you guys aim?

>focus on looking at the crosshair, then once you see its over the enemy you fire
>focus on looking at the moving enemy, then try to move your crosshair and fire
>>
>>345306378
Focus on enemy. It's like riding a bike. If you suddenly see some obstruction in your path and you laserbeam focus on it while trying to move out of the way, you're going to fuck it up and run right into it 9 times out of 10. Look where you want to go.
>>
>>345306378
Hard to say, I do a combination of both. I'd say I more do the second, but I always have the crosshair in my peripheral vision kinda, I'm always looking at it. In games with aim-down-sights I look primarily at the crosshair/gun, but in stuff like Overwatch and Doom the enemies are more important to the point where you just know where your crosshair is without conscious thought.
>>
>>345306378
i just aim bro
no conscious decision making to it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.