[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no free roam Batman Beyond game flying through Nu Gotham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Batmanbeyond.png (354 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Batmanbeyond.png
354 KB, 500x500
>no free roam Batman Beyond game flying through Nu Gotham with a grand vertical scale while listening to Bruce give you shit

Why live?
>>
>>345301028
Batman Beyond needs more attention in general. I'd like a new cartoon with the old batman beyond aesthetic.
>>
>>345301028
I always thought an Arkham Beyond would be made.
>>
>>345301234
>Not "Batman: Beyond Arkham"

One job anon.
>>
>>345301303
I figure they would stick Arkham in the front like always.
>>
>Watching first episode of the show
>The Jokerz show up
>"Let's put a smile on that face!"

What the fuck?
>>
File: Scorching.png (694 KB, 454x777) Image search: [Google]
Scorching.png
694 KB, 454x777
Mad Stan was the best Beyond villain.
>>
>>345301028

Batman Beyond ended perfectly; why fuck it up by a half-assed vidya game cash-in?

It was a good series but his rogues gallery was weak and he had no true arch-nemesis.

Plus the Epilogue episode pretty much tied up all loose ends and even gave Terry a happy future of marrying his QT22/7 grillfriend AND continuing to be the god-damned Batman.

Fin
>>
File: T's.jpg (87 KB, 1058x300) Image search: [Google]
T's.jpg
87 KB, 1058x300
>>345302000
It was a great way of showing how much Gotham had changed and how much it had stayed the same.

I loved the gangs in Beyond. The Jokerz, the Splicers, the T's...
>>
File: 1468601979974.jpg (124 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468601979974.jpg
124 KB, 768x1024
>>345305148
And then the comics happened
>>
>>345305550
>Replacing Terry with fucking Tim Drake
Who the fuck thought that would be a good idea?
>>
>>345305550
>>345305803
To be fair, there are some good things that came out of the Batman Beyond comics.

Night of 10,000 Clowns was actually pretty good.
>>
I was never more than a casual viewer of BB and didn't see the JLU episodes, but my understanding correct in that Terry's dad got cucked by the gubmint using Bruce's DNA?
>>
>>345306406

>cuck meme

First, fuck off with that shit.

Second, he was basically used as a guinea pig, yes.
>>
>>345301028
if they made a better looking costume I'd consider it
batman beyond is so ugly
>>
>>345306406
pretty sure that's some bs new thing they went with
>>
>>345306757

That's the official thing, Terry's whole origin is the cartoon, he's an import to the comics, like Harley.
>>
BB scared the fuck out of me as a kid. The Golem episode straight up gave me nightmares.

But I blame it on my taste in media; dystopian cyberpunk and synthwave all the way.
>>
doesn't arkham knight ending shows terry attacking thugs?
>>
>>345307753
no that's still Bruce
>>
>>345301028
>season one
>get rid of the best BB villan
I wanted blight to come back
>>
>>345309367
Yeah, why the fuck didn't he?

Every time I watch through it again, I've forgotten half of it and expect Blight to come in and fuck Terry's shit.
Right from the start, especially seeing as how he had his father killed and fucked with Wayne Corp, I assumed he'd be Terry's Joker.
>>
Needs to happen while Conroy is still doing the voice
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.