[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me what good this slut is? Seems like she is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed (7).png (83 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (7).png
83 KB, 240x250
Can anyone tell me what good this slut is? Seems like she is only there to lick the protag's feet and be noisy.
>>
pretty lady
>>
>>345300169
So eye candy? What a stupid, useless character then
>>
>>345300138
>Seems like she is only there to lick the protag's feet and be noisy.
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>345300431
t. anon with shit taste
>>
>>345300138
The best girl
>>
>Seems like she is only there to lick the protag's feet and be noisy.
Sounds like every other playable character in P4.
>>
>Most beautiful
>Best voice actress in both languages
>Is very easy to relate to through her identity issues
>Is pretty much the only girl in the game that isn't a bumbling retard
>>
>>345300720
>Is very easy to relate to through her identity issues
wat
>>
>>345300796
She talks about being a huge slutty idol but her arc mostly boils down to "I don't like how my outwardly projected personality does not match my self-image", which is relatable to more people than "I don't want my parents dictating my career" or "I'm worried about my sexuality" or "no one likes me because I'm a dick"
>>
>>345300720
>Most beautiful
For children
>>
>>345300138
Like many of the others she is about the difference between how people see you and who you really are.
>>
>>345300138
>feet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.