[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOUNT AND BLADE 2 CONFIRMED DELAYED FOREVER BECAUSE OF ROACH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1280x720
MOUNT AND BLADE 2 CONFIRMED DELAYED FOREVER BECAUSE OF ROACH COUP
>MOUNT AND BLADE 2 CONFIRMED DELAYED FOREVER BECAUSE OF ROACH COUP
MOUNT AND BLADE 2 CONFIRMED DELAYED FOREVER BECAUSE OF ROACH COUP
>MOUNT AND BLADE 2 CONFIRMED DELAYED FOREVER BECAUSE OF ROACH COUP
>>
sausage
>>
bratwurst
>>
Taleworlds should get the fuck out of Turkey before they say something to piss off the Caliph.
>>
wiener
>>
>>345299587

source?
>>
wasn't even a real coup. they'll be back to work tomorrow just like everyone else.
>>
You've got to be kidding me. Fucking kebabs.
>>
>>345299587
fuck you dun do this. fucking nato.
>>
>>345299587
Source
>>
more likely king roach erdogan will have them arrested or killed for not sucking his dick to the proper quota like he's done everyone else
>>
>>345299848
>nato
lmao, as if the nato would want any unrest in turkey
heard the same shit yesterday at my lokal kebab shop, "foreign powers" are responsible for that
>>
File: tumblr_o1h2w5iopZ1ugasu4o1_500.jpg (18 KB, 480x452) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1h2w5iopZ1ugasu4o1_500.jpg
18 KB, 480x452
SOMEONE BEG /k/ TO RESCUE KOKSAL, ANZU AND THE M&B DEVS
>>
It made me really sad that the coup was squashed. RIP in peperoni
>>
>>345300104
Anzu is in Japan, Koksal sits upon the throne. All is right in roach land.
>>
>>345300104
i thought he died like half a year ago
>>
>>345300586
He didn't, it's just a meme
>>
>the devs are now in some secret MIT prison because they make haram video games about the crusades for the kuffar

RIP
>>
Fuck you Turkey, couldn't you have a coup after bannerlords.
>>
>>345300732

The roaches should love the crusades since it weakened the arab and levant muslims enough for the turks to seize so much land
>>
dicks

cocks

penis

huge, veiny, meaty, succulent, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth cocks
>>
>>345299587
No
>>
>>345300586
he still lives here >>>>>>> <3 <<<<<<<
>>
>surrender in mount and blade
>all your troops die

so it wasn't a meme after al...
>>
>All traitors are shot
>M&B are lefty intellectuals
>End up working in the turkgulags
press F to pay respect
>>
>>345301091
i never know if thats a dick or a heart
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.