[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (640).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (640).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I don't get it...
>>
No really. I don't GET IT.
>>
>>345286631
what do you mean?
>>
unlock the alt ending. that might help clear things up.
>>
>>345286631
well the kid is a zombie like the others and he's controlled by the pulsing blob at the end. if you get the alt ending you disconnect the controller for yourself thus freeing yourself and foiling the blobs plans. also everything was boing controlled by the blob including the water children that need to give you the abilities to free the blob when you free the bloob it absorbs you and your abilities.
>>
that cant be correct. If you were being controlled by the blob and the waterchild was being controlled by the blob, then why were you trying so hard to not get caught by the waterchild.

If they were both controlled by the same entity, then you would have just let the waterchild catch you, right?
>>
>>345286631
You are the blob anon.
>>
>>345290028
meant for >>345289635
>>
>>345290028
another interpretation is that the player(you) is controlling the child and the blob is leading you rather than controlling you. and the blob needs the dexterity of the child and the mind of the player to properly free it
>>
wut gaem?
>>
>>345286631
how long is this game? if i watch it on youtube am I missing out much?
>>
File: 1448073430567.jpg (823 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448073430567.jpg
823 KB, 1920x1200
read somewhere that this is all a big metaphor for life. the kid is the sperm and the blob is the egg and when the blob reaches the sunny patch of land then the fertilized egg has reach the uterus. idk the game was fun but that ending was disappointing for me
>>
>>345292297
a boy and his blob
>>
I really wanna know what the hell was up with the mermaid thing, it's so totally disconnected from whatever else was happening in the factory and it goes from killing you to helping you for no reason.

Very groovy game overall but man I need to know what that water thing was doing.
>>
>>345292763
hey hey pls reply
>>
>>345293926
I beat it in 2.5 hours, the puzzles are piss easy.
I liked it but 20 bucks is steep for what you get.
I would say you wont miss much if you watched it on YT
>>
>>345293070
I'm guessing it's another science project, who's been hanging out down there for a long time (hence, the long hair and pale skin). It probably thought it was "helping" you the whole time, but was accidentally drowning you.
>>
>>345292763
It's a fun game to play but honestly I think you could get just as much enjoyment out of watching a video and saving your money.
Only like 2 hours 30 minutes-ish long and basically 0 replay ability other than finding some pretty easy to nab collectibles.

If you wanna support the developers then yeah but otherwise there's Youtube. Off the top of my head I know Northernlion and Achievement Hunter did playthroughs of it and if you don't want commentary there's bound to be a decent silent playthrough somewhere.

Really cool game, I suggest you experience it in some way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.