[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tired of games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wii-dust.jpg (268 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
wii-dust.jpg
268 KB, 2048x1536
Anyone here went through a phase where playing video games in general just doesn't really seem appealing?

Is it age related? I'm 27 and I could be playing vidya right now, I have no shortage of them to choose from thanks to the Steam sale but as soon as I turn one on I immediately lose interest and find something else to do.
Have I finally grown out of vidya?
>>
>>345283681
you should go through cycles with things anon. like a reading cycle, or a watching films cycle. people want to change it up, no big deal. don't keep frustrating yourself and just go do something else.
>>
>>345283681
take a break for 2 weeks and then you'll love vidya again
>>
>ANOTHER "tired gamer" thread
Do you really want to read all the "you need a different hobby" and "it's not your fault, all games are just shit nowadays" garbage again? Do you want me to tell you that games were only good when you were 12? Just go away if you don't like videogames, you have no reason to be here
>>
>>345284124
No. And no.
I was just wondering if other anons experienced this, stop being such an autist.
>>
>>345284394
If you visited this board once in the past year you would have the answer to that question already, you attention seeking fuck/newfag
>>
The only games I liked in the last 5 years are 3:

forza horizon 2
hearthstone
pokemon XY

Everything else felt stale, old or plain disappointing to the point I felt mocked
>>
>>345283681
>>345283942
this

I've been getting bored quickly with games too, but eventually I'll run into a game that I get hooked on provided I keep looking. So don't worry, there's something out there for you now and in the future.
>>
>>345284868
You're right anon, how dare I detract from the shill and pĆ³kemon threads that you shit post in.
>>
>>345284394

Ignore the "lol I'm so rude do I fit in yet??xdd" faggots. I went through a similar phase a couple of years ago. Turns out I was pretty depressed so most of my hobbies lost appeal. So I just started to do something else for a time and 2 months latter I started to enjoy vidya again.
>>
>>345283681
Usually when it happens i play games I loved instead of new ones.

Or I play one game and if im not interested i change game. Eventually one of them grab my attention
>>
Yes and when it happens I do something else until I find something exciting again. I can do this because gaming is not my fucking job.
>>
>>345285245
strider
renegade ops

you will enjoy
>>
>>345285553
Do you know that there have been thousands of posts that contain the exact same content found in the one you just made here?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.