[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Not A Hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454977543845.jpg (41 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
1454977543845.jpg
41 KB, 460x215
What does /v/ think of Not A Hero?
>>
wut
>>
Literally never heard of this.

Market your mixels better, but mostly make a game that doesn't look horrible.
>>
>>345278527
Looks pretty generic
>>
Sounds like pretentious hipster shit.
>>
Really fun game. Sidescrolling shooter with cover right? I wish it got a little more attention. Gameplay was really fun and it was cool trying to get all the challenges.
>>
File: 1465766259514.jpg (14 KB, 271x382) Image search: [Google]
1465766259514.jpg
14 KB, 271x382
Im amongst the few who actually played it and I liked it

+ The writing and VA was good
+ The story as a whole was so retarded to the point it was highly enjoyable
+ A cover shooter that worked well imo
+ All characters are unique in many ways, gameplay is fluid
+ 60 fps so smooth as hell
+ Variety all over the levels
+ Fair most of the time

- THE FUCKING NINJAS AAAAAAH
- Some characters are useless
- THE FUCKING CHALLANGES AAAAAAH
- Zero replayability

For sale at 4 bucks tops its not that bad of a deal if you like indies, but not everyone would enjoy it.
>>
it's fun short as fuck though
>>
That picture reminds me of Citizens of Earth.
>>
Fun but I have a lot of non-gameplay issues with it that just sort of spoil the fun
>>
Shit version of DEADBOLT.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.