[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I single-handedly ruined Yoshi.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Yoshi's_Story.jpg (36 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi's_Story.jpg
36 KB, 320x222
Hi, I single-handedly ruined Yoshi.
>>
I'll bite
>>
He only had one game before that
>>
You're giving it too much credit.

Practically every Yoshi platformer after the first Yoshi's Island has been mediocre and disappointing.
>>
EEEE

AAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

EEEE

AAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

EEEE

AAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

EEEE

AAAA

OOOOOOOOOOooo
>>
File: AfVqEMq.jpg (255 KB, 861x467) Image search: [Google]
AfVqEMq.jpg
255 KB, 861x467
>>345268975
Hi, I single-handedly ruined Yoshi threads. haha
>>
haha

OP is a faggot this game was great
>>
>>345268975

did you post this thread for a few laughs haha
>>
Fuck you OP, today was my turn to make a Yoshi thread.
>>
I liked the game when it came out
>>
it was good for a couple of laughs haha
i wonder what they do to the yoshis in the tower just for laughs haha iw ould like to see it
>>
>>345268975
you're kinda right come to think of it
>>
>>345269395
The power of autism is an amazing thing.
It's not everyday one guy ruins the discussion of an entire franchise with nothing but a couple posts.

To an extent the same happened with EH REH but at least that was just the one game.
>>
>>345269186
>Practically every Yoshi platformer after the first Yoshi's Island has been mediocre and disappointing.

Woolly World is the strongest Yoshi game since Yoshi's Island. Easily better then everything else in between.
>>
>>345270238
>>345270238
BUT FIRST
>>
>>345269395
How can you be so fucking right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.