[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never played any of them and I'm thinking about purchasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
I never played any of them and I'm thinking about purchasing this when its released. Is it werf
>>
Only Infinite is worth it
>>
>>345265709
IT would have been cool if they included the multiplayer from two.
>>
>>345265907
This
>>
>>345265907
>>345269053
Don't act dumb.
>>
>>345265709
Yes. Bioshock 1 is top tier. Bioshock 2 is good but it's mostly just more of the same with a less interesting story. Infinite looks really nice and has a good story that's almost like a Pixar movie but the combat and gameplay aren't that great. Elizabeth is my waif
>>
>>345265709
play the first 2 two and the 2's dlc, that's it.
>>
>>345265709
Bioshock 1 & 2 are worth getting, 1's story is good but goes to shit near the end and has a bad bossfight, 2 improved on the gameplay, made it more fluid, and while it's story never reaches the heights of one, 2 manages to stick the landing and has some really great endings. Infinite is trash.
>>
The "remasters" are almost Arkham Asylum tier. As in, they look somewhat worse than original, even if the textures are less blurry.
>>
>>345265709
First 2 are the only ones really worth it, so I'd say so.
>>
1 is a great game with great gameplay and story
2 is hot garbage
3 is OK but sacrifices a lot for dank AAA bullshit
>>
>>345270363
Was there gameplay footage of the remastered games yet?
>>
File: That card.jpg (383 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
That card.jpg
383 KB, 1920x1080
>>345270484
This is the only correct anon in this thread, the first game was fucking great. The second one is kind of shit, but I still enjoyed going through new parts of Rapture that we didn't see in the first game, also playing as a Big Daddy is pretty cool. I mean, you feel pretty badass and unstoppable. As for the Infinite, well I thought it was a super gorgeous game, the atmosphere and design of Columbia was outstanding.

I'd give Bioshock 1 like a 9.3/10 and Infinite like a 8.8/10, they were both great games and I enjoyed every second of them. The opening to Infinite is great, climbing the lighthouse and ascending to Columbia, also arriving at Columbia and going through the flooded church area that had all the candles, really pretty stuff.
>>
>>345265709

Avoid Infinite, but the others are worth playing.
>>
>>345265709
1 and Infinite are very good. 2 is OK.
Go for it, OP.
>>
>>345265709
if you're on console maybe
if you're on PC just wait for bioshock 1 & 2 to go on sale as a bundle you can nab it for $10 i think
or even pirate them >:3
>>
>>345270484
>1
>great gameplay

HA
>>
Pirate it or borrow/rent it if anything, I don't know how you can support these idiots after the shit they pulled with Infinite aka charging $60 for a 10 hour long slogfest with boring, repetitive gameplay, lazy enemy design, and a pretentious story that only comes off as interesting in the slightest if you're a fucking normie from America that can't into literature whatsoever (read: the target audience)

1 was pure ludo, especially since it was a pretty unique game when it launched. 2 was fairly enjoyable but most people didn't like it as much because it was too similar to the first and the story wasn't as good. Infinite was a leap in a negative direction in every possible way and anyone that enjoyed it can be easily discarded as having dogshit taste. Infinite was a bigger fuck you to Bioshock fans than DMC2 was to DMC fans.
>>
>>345273253

100% agree anon. I loved the first; it just kept getting better (until last boss fight). Second was more of the same, not as good but quite enjoyable (although quite tough at times).

Infinite was interesting to start and then went down the fucking toilet towards the middle to end. It just felt like a slog. Also hated the almost contrived ending. Why couldn't it just be separate stories instead of tying every damn episode into one another? It reminded me of the damn midi-clorians.
>>
File: 803.png (149 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
803.png
149 KB, 625x626
>>345269053
>>
>>345265709
The originals are ok and you can get them much cheaper, don't fall for the remaster meme, it's just a trick to fuck console users.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvX3OZRrx-M
>>
>>345270484
This is the only correct post
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.