[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people constantly say No Man's Sky has no content >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nms.png (1 MB, 1458x853) Image search: [Google]
nms.png
1 MB, 1458x853
>people constantly say No Man's Sky has no content
>people moan about procedural generation being shit

How do you feel now after the latest trailer has confirmed pic related? Pretty stupid, huh?
>>
No one cares about your shitty game. Go shill it somewhere else.
>>
>>345265612
the game is still shit
>>
>>345266337
how many hours have you played?
>>
>>345266389
>one needs to taste shit in order to know it's shit

Great logic there drone.
>>
It'll go the way of Elite.

In any case, I do hope NMS turns out to be good, or atleast attracts a big audience. An audience big enough to kill Elite and bury it in its fucking grave. Hopefully Frontier will hold up their end of the bargain and release the source code for the game once they shut the servers down, then someone can make Elite into a half decent spess game.
>>
>>345266590
No matter how shit Elite might be, it's still a masterpiece compared to No Man's Shit.
>>
>>345265612
>what do in game
>you like game you must be shill
>red rock blue rock
>walking simulator
>devs lying about implementing multiplayer
>devs lying about number of planets
>6gb must be shit
>i don't understand procedural generation
>same planet different color scheme ctrl c ctrl v
>i don't like game but still visit these threads to shit on it
>you like game i dont like game fuck you
>i cannot use google and read for 2 minutes
every single thread
>>
>>345265612
I don't doubt there will be shit in the game, what I do doubt is that it will be fun after a few hours of playing and you start seeing the same shit on different planets and realize there's not much to do
>>
>indie devs so confident in this game they are willing to charge it for $60
>>
>>345265612
>limitless variety

Yeah it's limitless number wise but content wise it's empty shit if only two parameters are meaningful.
>>
>>345266461
opinion discarded
>>
>>345267087
How do you know it's good if you haven't played it yet, huh?
>>
>>345267087
>shilling shit games

Spotted the shilledditor.
>>
>>345265612
That trailer didn't show anything new you retarded faggot.
>>
I don't care that the game might be "empty". To me it's nothing more than a colorful and flashy Space Engine. I didn't want anything more. Wont spend 60 bucks on it though.
>>
>>345265612
I remember how before overwatch was released everyone said it was going to be shit, yet there's at least 5 threads at any given time. /v/ will just hate on it becasue they can't play withe "muh friends".
>>
>>345267196
>shilledditor
you tried
>>
File: 1407439394753.jpg (19 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
1407439394753.jpg
19 KB, 403x389
>>345267196
>not wanting to market a game by flaming random idiots online
>>
I can't wait to see the butthurt when the game turns out to be good and unanimously praised.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.