[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i play Dragon Quest 7 on ps1 or should i wait for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: DQVII3DS_JP_Boxart.png (2 MB, 1028x936) Image search: [Google]
DQVII3DS_JP_Boxart.png
2 MB, 1028x936
Should i play Dragon Quest 7 on ps1 or should i wait for the 3ds version?
which one is better?
>>
>>345261438
If you wanna spend 50$ for the PS1 game, sure.
>>
All I know for sure is that the class system is a lot better in the remake, hadn't played it myself, but VII is a very long game on the PS1 and there is a lot of grinding for classes.
>>
>>345261438

I've played the 3DS version, but not the PSX version. I quite enjoyed it, and from all that I've read, it a great remake.
>>
>>345261438
Isn't there an iPhone port that's supposed to be pretty good actually? Why not just roll with that? That way it's portable and you don't have to wait for a 3DS release, if it even comes to the west.

I'm not sure whether there's an Android port in case that's what you're rocking, but maybe? Worth a check.
>>
>>345261438

The remake has a lot of quality of life stuff that prevent needing to check a walkthrough after spending a fucking hour searching for that last shard you can't find to unlock the last island. Unlike how with 8 it's questionable which is the best, 7 is a straight up upgrade all around.
>>
>>345261950

VIII actually has a lot of nice changes. The only things that make it even slightly questionable is the graphical downgrade ans censorship. The good far outweighs the bad though unless you're a graphicsfag.
>>
File: Imp.png (417 KB, 968x865) Image search: [Google]
Imp.png
417 KB, 968x865
who's the best monster and why is it imp?
>>
>>345261941
This isn't about an if. The 3DS version is coming out in 2 months
I don't know about OP, but I'd rather use actual buttons
>>
File: slime 2.jpg (62 KB, 293x289) Image search: [Google]
slime 2.jpg
62 KB, 293x289
>>345263859
>not the fucking slime
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.