[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demon's Souls - 0 DLC >Dark Souls 1 - 1 DLC >Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: _wtf.jpg (26 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
_wtf.jpg
26 KB, 320x374
>Demon's Souls - 0 DLC
>Dark Souls 1 - 1 DLC
>Dark Souls 2 - 3 DLC
>Dark Souls 3 - 2 DLC
>>
File: images-6.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
How do you people even manage to function when you are able to notice stuff like this?
>>
>>345261268
maybe DLC wasn't that big of a thing back then? I can't tell since I never bought DLC
>>
>>345261618
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>Dark Souls 3 doesn't have 9 pieces of DLC
Dropped
>>
>>345262413
Amerifat education everybody
>>
>>345261268
DLC sucks, that content should be in the game

at least Bloodborne only had 1 piece of DLC, I'm really sick of this piecemeal bullshit
>>
>>345261268
What is that a metaphor for? The Dark Soul's contradictory nature?
>>
>>345262413
I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get the dlc for ds3

it seems 100+ hours completely satisfied me

if they only add new mobs and zones then I probably watch it on youtube
>>
>>345262696

>that content should be in the game

I hate you fuckers who think all DLC is the same. We used to call these kinds of things expansions and never had any issues with them.
>>
>>345261268
how do you make your text yellow like that??
>>
>>345263975
Now, anon, I am no Sherlock but from what I can tell all his posts with that kind of text start with this character ''>''.
>Le yellow text.
>>
>>345263975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ
>>
>>345263186
>I'll just watch it on Youtube

Neo-/v/ ladies and gentlemen.
>>
<is it working?
>>
>>345264825
This. He should be more like true /v/ and only watch it if 2BF does a LP of it.
>>
>>345265634
Almost, bud. Try shift+6.
>>
>>345264825
I'm more of a gameplay guy and I got my fill out of the game but I still wanna see the new mobs and zones

how am I neo-/v/?

I would be just going around and bashing everyones head in with the zweihander, there is no point to it (for me)
>>
>>345266187
Vtest test
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.