[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Expansion 4: IT'S FUCKING NOTHING! I seriously hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (22 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
22 KB, 610x343
>Expansion 4: IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!
I seriously hope none of you were stupid enough to buy the season pass, I mean holy fucking shit this is awful. Instead of doing something cool like even something like a retro pack, they made the final DLC a fucking tie in with the newest Disney sequel
>>
>>345254626
You're only stupid if you bought Battlefront at all
>>
>>345254626
Isn't the online already fucking dead? I feel bad for anyone who was dumb enough to buy into the new generic AAA shooter because it had a Star Wars skin slapped on it. Play Movie Battles.
>>
File: 4.jpg (17 KB, 295x367) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
17 KB, 295x367
>even making a thread about this shit game

You have to go back OP.
>>
I thought there were only 2 dlcs out?
>>
File: 1448353448064.png (23 KB, 621x239) Image search: [Google]
1448353448064.png
23 KB, 621x239
>>345254626
>they made the final DLC a fucking tie in with the newest Disney sequel

why on earth would any expect anything more from ea? they already admitted they designed this game for 8 year olds.
>>
>>345254626
Why the fuck can't they add prequel planets.
They have much better design
>>
I can't understand why people would ever buy a season pass. I played this on EA access then picked it up for £15. I put about 30 hours in each time. I might do that again, I dunno. Probably will sell it and get something better if another decent game ever comes out .Probably going to be waiting for Gran Turismo now. I don't even know if GT Sport is arcadey, a real game or a prologue.
>>
File: SWBundle_2.jpg (163 KB, 618x198) Image search: [Google]
SWBundle_2.jpg
163 KB, 618x198
>>345254626
>there are people who actually paid 100 bucks for the Battlefront content
>>
>>345255508
Did you watch any of the prerelease shit?
>We're REAL Star Wars fans! Look, we made the explosions look like the ORIGINAL movies!
>>
>>345256289
so pretty much they're pandering the people who only want OT stuff and hate everything about the prequels
>>
>>345256518
Partly pandering to nostalgia and partly because they're fucking lazy. Their excuse for not having any space battles was
>There’s a crossover, but Star Wars fans expect a Star Wars game, not a Battlefield game. We looked at what Star Wars stands for, rather than asking how can we tweak Battlefield to be something else
Stars Wars does not stand for star wars apparently.
>>
I paid for season pass and don't even have the game installed anymore could careless about the last two DLC packs
>>
>>345257715
>paying for a season pass and not playing half of it
way to go.
>>
>>345257996
What should I force myself to play a shit game just because I paid for it, now I'm not only wasting money but time as well
>>
>>345258435
You shouldn't have gotten it in the first place.
>>
>season pass is almost twice the price of the game now
wew
>>
>there are people who actually pay for season passes
>>
>>345258514
So much help thx
>>
>>345258735
You're welcome, try not to fuck up next time.
>>
>>345258667
It's worse than that.
I saw the game for like 10 bucks during prime sales
>>
>>345258829
I didn't buy the bf1 season pass ;0
>>
So we pretty much already know the Rebel hero for the Death Star DLC is going to be Chewbacca, but who will the Empire villain be? It'll probably be either IG-88 or Bossk, since they're going with the bounty hunter trend.
>>
>>345259105
It's confirmed to be Bossk
>>
>>345259105
They confirmed it to be Bossk
>>
>>345254626
Why are you even paying attention to EA games?
>>
>>345259256
Well shit, I was hoping for IG-88 but oh well, that's cool too.
>>
>>345257715
>>345258435
Why in the name of the ever loving fuck did you buy it in the first place?

We should set up a /v/ style swear jar were people like you with more money than sense can stick their cash everytime they feel the need to impulse buy. Maybe then that money wouldn't be wasted. We would make a killing off those fuckwits who spent actual $1000s on imaginary spaceships.
>>
Was anyone else expecting Dengar to have his Robot Chicken voice?
>>
>>345259105
It is Bossk. You know, that alien who is in one movie for ten seconds and never had remotely anything to do with the Death Star. Not even someone like Tarkin who very much was involved with the Death Star
>>
>>345259284
Are you kidding me? Why not tarkin, empire has what 4 BH now? Lmao
>>
I got this game as a Christmas present because I enjoyed the beta but didn't think it would be worth buying. It was fun for a few weeks but it's not fun anymore around the time you unlock all the weapons. Glad I didn't waste my money on the season pass, based on the base game I didn't think it would be worth it, especially since EA loves yearly franchises.
>>
>>345259539
>>345259627
What would Tarkin's special attacks even be? He's old as fuck and I imagine he isn't exactly the run-n-gun type.
>>
>>345259360
I still play bf4 so diehard battlefield player and al the DLC for it was great and I played the hell out of the old battlefronts back in the day
>>
>>345254626
So what went wrong?
Battlefront 2 is one of my most played games, how could they fuck this up so bad?
>>
>>345259737
still makes more sense than Bossk
>>
>>345259737
Throw out a gadget which buffs
>>
>bought the game for 40 bucks on EA sale
>always intended to return it before the cutoff
>forgot
>got stuck with this piece of shit I never play

FUCK
>>
>>345259818
EA
Dice
that's all you need to ruin a game
>>
>>345259818
This one has no content, season pass, no mod support, terrible offline modes, heroes are random, no space battles.
They fucked up everything but the graphics and sound design
>>
>>345259912
At least Bossk is a fucking bounty hunter so it makes perfect sense. You have to remember that heroes and villains are available to play on all maps, not just the ones they're released on.
>>
>>345259737
Oh like liea is some giant badass, he could be support or call in airs strikes drop droids lots of crap
>>
>>345260192
Leia is one of the main characters, retard. And she's shown to be more than capable of handling herself in a battle. Tarkin was only on the Death Star in the OT and was only around for 1 film.
>>
>>345260361
And other then fett the BH have a combined 10 seconds of screen time retard
>>
Tbh theres no incentive to keep leveling up.
I got the EE-3, jetpack and pulse cannon and that works fine for me, the only other thing id want is the cycler rifle.
And the only thing at later levels are shit character skins
>>
>>345260576
Still makes more sense to have an able-bodied and deadly bounty hunter to play as than some old-ass general who is barely remembered by most Star Wars fans. Disney also gave Bossk a larger role in the Clone Wars and Rebels animated series so it makes perfect sense to make him a playable villain. You probably don't even play Battlefront so why are you getting so upset?
>>
Man what a disappointment this game was
Hopefully they don't go full retard for 2
>>
The only thing I'd be looking forward to in the rogue one DLC is the possibility of them adding more stormtrooper skins like the ones they showed off for the movie
>>
>>345260913
im the guy who bought the season pass so STFU, part of the reason i quit is because of stupid heroes like dangar
>>
>>345260941
>EA says there's tons of customization
>the only thing you can change is what skin color your character has and their beards
bravo
>>
>>345261172
I'm sorry you're such a retard that you bought the season pass without waiting to see what the DLC would be.
>>
>>345261278
im sorry you're such a retard that you think half the empire heroes are lame BH that had 10 seconds of screen time is a good idea

coming off BF4 and all the improvements and how good the DLC was DICE earned enough good will with me to take a risk on a season pass and since im not a poorfag i honestly dont care just disappointed in the game
>>
>>345261718
Again, I'm sorry you were so stupid as to buy the season pass without knowing beforehand what all the DLC would be. You literally have no one but yourself to blame for your stupidity.
>>
I am quite disappointed that the game could have been so much more...

The money itself doesnt matter to me though, most people could afford the game and season pass with little effort or work.
>>
>>345261842
isnt that kinda how DLC works? they never announce it that far in advance so the benefit you get to play it early and if you plan on playing them all a discount .... BF4 it worked out this one not so much but you seem to be a giant poorfag if you think throwing away $40 is like some life altering disaster
>>
>>345262421
It's one thing to download DLC if you already have an idea of what it's going to be. It's another thing entirely to throw money at a company that's known for being shady and to expect something amazing from them.
>>
>Buying a battlefield game after bad company 2

TOP FARKING KEK
>>
>>345262572
This. I bought black ops 3 season pass because I like zombies and I know every map pack will be 4 multiplayer maps + new zombies map. Didn't buy Battlefront's because the game felt incomplete and was unsure how they would do dlc since this is their first attempt with the series.
>>
>>345260913
>buh he's important in the god-awful children's cartoon!
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.