[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you buy Ellie's game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Ellie.jpg (399 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ellie.jpg
399 KB, 1280x720
Why didn't you buy Ellie's game?
>>
but i have the SE
>>
>censorshit
>they lied and called it FExSMT
>Generic SJ knockoff gameplay
>Shit writing
>10 copies sold

Why would anyone buy it>
>>
>>345255674
Is there a shitposting bingo for #FE yet?
>>
>>345253775
No WiiU
>>
>>345253775
I bought Kiria's game, because she's a best.
>>
>>345253775
Because it's Touma's game
>>
>>345253775
Don't try to change tactics you piece of shit
>>
>>345256812
Yeah I'd rather command party members manually.
>>
>>345253775
I did, it's average at best.
>>
>>345257663
Clever.
Very clever.
Seriously though, why does every thread gotta start this way?
>>
I don't want to play it in English but Nintendo doesn't want gaijin to buy Nipponjin senyou games so I had to download it off the net. ソーリー!
>>
>>345253775
>HARIWUDDO HARIWUDDO HARIWUDDO HARIWUDDO
I wanted to love Ellie and for the most part I did, but would it have killed the writers to make her less one-note and spamming Hollywood-related sentences? It got grating, moreso than with the other characters.
>>
I did.

Just taking it slow right now. Also really want to use Kiria but this dungeon wants me to use Touma.

is Ellie an axe user?
>>
>>345260093
Bow. Axe is the next party member after her.
>>
>>345259940
>He doesn't want to see her overcome her natural bad luck and become a Hollywood star
>>
>>345260557
No, I liked her arc, I just would've liked to see her be a little deeper than "I'm going to Hollywood" all the time. I get it's the main point of her side stories, but even in regular dialogue in every other part of the game she can't go to sentences without shoehorning Hollywood into it.
>>
Touma is best boy.
>>
just finished Ellie's 3rd side quest last night. I think I am in love
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.