[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya Trivia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>In 1996, Florida pest control officer Ricardo Lopez began keeping a video diary. In it, he detailed his plans to construct a letter bomb, which he planned on sending to Icelandic singer Bjork, intent on disfiguring or even killing the pop star. After mailing it to her, he returned home, shaved his head, and painted his face in red and green greasepaint, with black makeup for the lips. He then committed suicide with a .38 caliber revolver, all of which he recorded on 8mm tapes.
>Ricardo was to make a cameo in Grim Fandango, a game published by LucasArts. At one point, during year 3, Manny Calavera (The protagonist) manages to get a gun, and comments on how "All I need now is a video camera and some red and green paint". The line was cut from the final release, however, after the studio feared backlash from the latino community over such a joke being made. An image of Ricardo (Pic related) was also supposed to appear on one of the desks in-game, but this too was scrapped.
>>
File: edge_incarnate.png (140 KB, 640x1600) Image search: [Google]
edge_incarnate.png
140 KB, 640x1600
Now that's actually edgy. You have to be an actual edge freak to add something like that.
>>
Interesting trivia. That ricardo was bonkers. good taste in patrician singers though.
>>
>>345249819
Wouldn't that be on year 4? And doesn't manny kinda get some red and green paint on him?
>>
File: 23847239752234.png (846 KB, 468x809) Image search: [Google]
23847239752234.png
846 KB, 468x809
This is the closets I can think of that actually appeared in a game. Putting a real security camera photo from the tragic case of James Bulger.
>>
>>345253276
Oh shit, you're right. Wasn't the makeup red and green, too?
>>
In system shock 2, the textures for the body of the many, are pictures from system shock 2 producer josh randalls colonoscopy.
>>
File: grim-fandango-original-disguise.jpg (162 KB, 1241x939) Image search: [Google]
grim-fandango-original-disguise.jpg
162 KB, 1241x939
>>345253757
It was.
>>
>>345249819
goodnight sweet prince
>https://youtu.be/LhHfBsbH5nA
>>
>>345250613
It's pretty fascinating to see what lengths people will go to just to rationalize their views.
>>
I watched a few of his videos.

The guy was actually smart and had potential as an artist imo, sadly he slowly but steadily went insane.
>>
I need some more controversial and weird trivia.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.