[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hitman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Are they ever going to bring back the old elusive targets for late adopters? All those MISSED slots make me feel bad
>>
>>345248181
I doubt it as thats the whole point if you miss it or fuck it up youre fucked forever
>>
Take the risk reap the reward. No risk, no reward. I think that's how they are working it all out.

I'm only getting it after it's fully released. Many others are too. Now I'm skipping any discussion and absolutely staying away from hitman forums.
>>
Sitting here wondering (haven't played Hitman) if it was an improvement on the N64 Mission Impossible game. If not then it has to be a mesh of Siphon Filter and Max Payne.
>>
Of course they are. There's absolutely no reason for them not to.

>b-but it will piss off the people who already bought the game

and?
>>
>>345248865
They wont and i know coz my dad works at lo interactive and he said that they are a one off thing
>>
DALE
>>
>>345249271
>>
>>345249491
I actually tried watching and this shit is so bad.

Mr. 47 literally acts in only one scene
the rest is pure garbo
>>
>>345248865
they literally said that the targets would never return
>>
>>345250204
>>345249491
>pitbull

The fuck did you expect nigga.
>>
File: Hitman 47.jpg (56 KB, 445x541) Image search: [Google]
Hitman 47.jpg
56 KB, 445x541
>>
They're going to bring them back every so often on repeat. Meaning they still have the "high risk" associated with the meme, but it's not so fucking final.

im not a dev
>>
>>345250490
Woah better buy the game fast then to not miss that sweet exclusives!!
>>
>>345250783
They are making new ones as they arent anything other than a walking target anyway i know as im a dev
>>
>>345250490
I don't believe them
>>
hmmmmmm
>>
>Fuck you if you didn't buy on day 1
Pretty much every modern game and why I have a hard time buying them.
>>
>>345252674
name another
>>
>>345252880
Literally anything with a pre-order bonus which I'd 75% of games. What sort of question is that?
>>
>>345248181
According to IOI creating the Elusive Targets is very easy to do. They designed their engine to slap together a targets movements in a few days worth if they want. Add a few lines of dialog and boom it's done.

So there'll never be any shortages because it's so easy to create.
>>
>>345252976
pre order bonuses get patched back in like a month after release, and typically are hunks of shit to begin with
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.