[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would've gave up the Wii U exclusivity just so more people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg (139 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg
139 KB, 322x400
I would've gave up the Wii U exclusivity just so more people could've enjoyed this. Such a good game, such a bad console. Any other good games held back by their system? Lets commemorate them.
>>
All Nintendo exclusives so I can play them on my PS4.
>>
>MS is a Nintendo first party developer is going multi plat

That's not how it works you little shit
>>
>>345247460
>too poor to buy another console
>bought one with no games
>>
>>345247460
Every exclusive ever.
>>
RDR

It was too big and beautiful for the PS360 and it ran like shit.
>>
>>345247460
Anything released on the ps4 desu famalamadingdong
>>
>>345247460
Dragon's Dogma for the longest while.
>>
It's a great game but I wouldn't buy a Wii U just to play it, the original was a little better.
>>
But every other system can already play Skyrim and it's the same shit.
>>
>>345247460
>held back by their system
Held back by the fucking hacks who localized it that think they can play thought police in the modern age.
>>
>>345249389
Don't start the censorship bullshit again.
>>
>>345249885
What's bull shit about it?
>>
>>345249956
Because all it does is derail threads and turns everything to shit.
>>
File: 1447384194524.jpg (134 KB, 1214x706) Image search: [Google]
1447384194524.jpg
134 KB, 1214x706
>>345247460

I would have bought a Wii U just for this game, but I didn't because of the censorship bullshit.

Now, in theory, I could have just imported the Japanese version since I know Japanese, but since clearly Nintendo sucks dicks they want to be the only console that still region locks. This means I would have to import an entire JP Wii U as well. Fuck that.
>>
File: LPfga5J.jpg (450 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LPfga5J.jpg
450 KB, 1280x720
>>345251540
the censorship is disappointing for sure but it's nothing too serious. I couldn't care less about Lin since there's still every other female character to look at. The breast slider is the most disappointing thing about the localization but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter and the default breast size is plenty good.

I still think the game is fantastic.
>>
>>345247460
Don't worry, emulation soon.

Watch as the game becomes the GOAT when the mustard fags get it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.