[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing (and loving) TF2 for years now, competitively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 776x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 776x823
I've been playing (and loving) TF2 for years now, competitively and casually, is Overwatch worth it?
>>
>>345234279
No, wait for f2p
>>
>>345234279
Do you have a few friends to Group up with?
If not, then no.
>>
Yes you dipshit
>>
Don't listen to jealous NEETs. It's not as mechanically deep as TF2, but it's enjoyable for fans of the game. Just play with friends if possible. /owg/ peeps are usually pretty cool to play with too.
>>
>>345234279
It's really underwhelming if you're coming from TF2.
>>
very fun game, definitely worth a shot
>>
>>345239413
not for 40$ mate.
>>
File: 1466481481594.png (183 KB, 649x386) Image search: [Google]
1466481481594.png
183 KB, 649x386
>>345237078
>Only people who cannot afford overwatch dislike overwatch
>>
>>345239616
>Wait for f2p is the first post

Rationalization is a powerful thing, anon.
>>
wait a year until they balance this mess. every patch adds a HUGE new update that completely changes the game. losing in this game is more miserable than any other game. you know how in tf2 you can be losing and still having a blast. never happens in this game. DO NOT BUY.
>>
>>345240127
I don't mind losing. You need to take on the mentality that each win and loss is individually your fault. Solo carry or bust.

t. a faggot stuck in ELO hell
>>
>>345240243
>muh pro gamer mentality
>muh fault
>muh solo carry in a team game
>muh 50% winrate in ELO hell or not
>>
>>345240635
When the options are complain like a faggot or git gud, I prefer to git gud.

That's good life advice too, summerfag.
>>
>>345239587

that's like your onion f.am
>>
I've played both, 3k hours in TF2, and I enjoy both. As always, it's better with a friend or friends.
>>
I am not a circlejerking-poorfag like most of you cucks so here's a non-/v/ opinion on it.

It's fun. I solo-queue in MM and genuinely enjoy the game still. I've played TF2 since beta, and I still launch it every once in a while, but Overwatch is more "fun" for me as of recently. I started with Pharah and Junkrat because they felt normal coming from hundreds of hours playing with Soldier and Demo and now I've switched onto different classes that support team play better.

Just because some NEETs can't afford a $60 game doesn't mean it's not worth it to you personally. "Wait til it's F2P" is the worst comment in here, especially since we saw what happened to TF2 when that paywall came down. If you're interested in it then buy it. But if you want this board's approval you might as well go buy a GameCube instead.
>>
>>345240929
spoken like a true level 50.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.