[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk in to the club with your girlfriend, and this guy smacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
You walk in to the club with your girlfriend, and this guy smacks her ass.
What do you do?
>>
>>345226478
ROCKO GO SOCK 'EM
>>
>deserted the sarranid sultanate to join the kingdom of nords
greet him as a brother of mine and praise king ragnar
>>
>>345226478
I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULLL
>>
>any siege ever
>stand infront/behind a ladder
>over head swing down on enemies in front of me
>for the next hour or two
this is why M&B isn't fun. too many NPCs to fight and all of your own NPCs are bum fuck retarded and incapable of doing anything right
worse even is that you're not even a hero like in those dystany warriors games, you're just a normal guy with normal health so any random arrow can fuck you up. gotta play slow and careful for hours on end just to kill a thousand peasant fuckers
>>
>>345230192
>worse even is that you're not even a hero like in those dystany warriors games
>Mommy, I wanna be a special snowflake!

The reason Mountain Blade is as good as it is is precisely that you're not the chosen one for once.
>>
>>345230471
>>Mommy, I wanna be a special snowflake!
more like I just want to be able to swat the piss ants around me away without having to go slow as a turtle.
I one hot everyone, but if I get hit 3 times I'm down. and I have to fight 500 guys.
so I have to play it as slow and tedious as possible or all of my multiple hours of effort are wasted because none of my sides NPCs can win a fight unless I am there to personally kill everyone

if you enjoy wasting entire days just to capture a couple worthless forts that do nothing, go for it loser. doesn't change this game is inherently failed.
>>
File: 1300764261034.jpg (80 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1300764261034.jpg
80 KB, 456x386
>>345230192
>allowing your men to get thrown into the meat grinder
>he thinks sieges were won in a time span of a few minutes
>mfw a shitty commander complains again about sieges
set up your archers/crossbowmen to shoot all the fuckers on the wall and have your infantry/cavalry to shield them. when they run out of arrows fall back and siege again.
rinse and repeat until your melee units can break through the meat grinder and bum fuck everything else.
>>
>>345230765
play with cheats if it bothers you that much

>inherently failed
Because it's not easy to just run into a mob of enemies and come out like it's nothing? Fuck off
>>
>>345226478
You'll taste nothing but cold steel, scum!
>>
>>345231054
>sit there for hours as dumb fuck NPCs miss 90% of their shots
>do this several times
>then run in and over head swing a hundred guys hopping none of them ever get a lucky blow on you or an arrow hits you because you are just as weak as everyone else
it's a boring, slow, tedious game that has no pay off.
what do you get when you capture these forts? nothing
>>345231206
>Because it's not easy to just run into a mob of enemies and come out like it's nothing?
there's more than two extremes. it being a tedious dull bore and it being over in a minute.
I want the middle path. M&B obviously doesn't allow that, because it's a shit game.
>>
>>345231347
kill yourself reddit
>>
>>345231430
kill yourself reddit
>>
He's wearing some medium armor shit. I'll shoot him with a crossbow.
>>
>>345231607
>>345231430
You guys need to chill out.
>>
>>345231745
chain mail is heavy as fuck dawg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.