[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/. As I am starting to rank up more and more in CS:GO I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cs.png (519 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
cs.png
519 KB, 940x400
Hey /v/. As I am starting to rank up more and more in CS:GO I will need to start talking in game and calling more. But I am being too much of a pussy to actually talk in game as I have pretty much never talked in a game or to someone online. On top of that I sound like a fucking 13 year old. Any advice or tips to make me not give a fuck and just speak?
>>
Step 1: Get drunk
Step 2 : Go play
Step 3: Talk shit
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Talk shit while sober
>>
>>345226525
If I get drunk I'll play shit.
>>
>>345226602
You'll rank back up quickly when you are able to give proper callouts.
A rank down won't kill you if it gives you courage to actually start talking to your russian teammates
>>
I had the same problem, except I don't sound 13 I'm just nasally, best bet I think is to play with a friend if you have one and hope they make you comfortable enough to eventually get used to it.
Or force it I guess.
Or hope your team is really good at interpreting radio commands.

>>345226602
Makes me wonder.
What drugs could enhance your performance at this game?
>>
>>345227014
Adderall. American pro scene confirmed.
>>
>>345225642

how about you stop being such a fucking pussy

what is the worst thing that could happen? some random says you sound young?

how can you go through life being such a bitch holy shit
>>
OP you know that age-old trick where you imagine everybody in their underwear?

Do that, but instead of imagining underwear, imagine that everyone in the game is sitting at a desktop monitor looking like a fucking slob

You're all playing CSGO, not a single one of you is cooler than the other
>>
>>345226525

>playing pug
>one guy is super friendly and hitting beast shots, he soloes B the whole game on cache.
>he says i guess the trick was to drink more wine
>realize hes a finnish guy that actually had a social conversation, was making calls and was incredibly drunk as fuck.

DESU i was impressed that someone could play that good while completely smashed
>>
>>345225642
>i cant just say a few words to bunch of strangers
what the fuck is the matter with you people
take ur fucking anxiety medication and use the mic
good fucking grief
>>
>>345225642
Stop giving a fuck and just speak.

But really you should grind up your personal skill so you can carry yourself super hard up to really high levels even with no communication.

At higher levels of play almost noone gives a fuck if you sound like a squeaker, people just want your damn calls.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.