[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go is free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon go.jpg (36 KB, 474x508) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.jpg
36 KB, 474x508
>>
yeah you right lol

my parents are fighting though
>>
Guess which of those kids will benefit more from climbing those steps.
>>
>>345224953
Neither? In the case of pokemon GO it will be forgotten in less than a year and in the case of education (as I assume was the original context of the image) he's only gonna come up with worthless qualifications that are meaningless in and oversaturated job market
>>
>>345224953
The one with the money because he can go further before exhausting himself?
>>
>>345225087
the having to struggle is going to make sick gains and have huge traps

big traps are always good
>>
>>345225087
i think that guy's point is that big spender kid won't benefit as much since he lost alot of cash to get there.
>>
>>345225168
but where will he get his protons
>>
File: tumblr_nwi2mdbJKt1tftigyo1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwi2mdbJKt1tftigyo1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
>>345224953
>>
>>345225284
probably has some jerky in his bag bro
>>
>>345224953
The kid on the left is obviously retarded, all he has to do is that 3 steps to his right and use the fucking stairs. Kid on the right will benefit the most.
>>
File: bernienorefunds.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bernienorefunds.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>le communism propaganda meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.