[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the strongest hero in the game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: genjisama.jpg (144 KB, 900x1089) Image search: [Google]
genjisama.jpg
144 KB, 900x1089
>>
Genji is worthless as fuck, make yourself useful and pick something else.
>>
>>345219380

He's definitely got one of the highest skill ceilings in the game
>>
>>345219380
No he just feels really good to use.

-good at chasing down killing weak/injured player
-deflect ability is just a big fuck you to enemies
-ult is just sword masturbation

He is an asset but will never bet top of the board material.
>>
>>345219380
He literally means insta loss if some retard picks him on defense.
He's really good at offense, rooting out turret nests/bastion, but every other class can deal with him easily.
>>
File: Gengu.png (3 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Gengu.png
3 MB, 2000x1333
I pick Genji every single game and average 6 elims per match.
>>
File: 1466218895198.png (24 KB, 627x757) Image search: [Google]
1466218895198.png
24 KB, 627x757
>mfw fighting good ones

All the shitters you see in every game really lure you into a false sense of security until you find one that shits on you and your team.
>>
>>345219380
He's the best anti-Mercy character in the game and gimping Mercy is a huge deal. I think Hog and Zarya are more powerful overall though.
>>
>>345220953
You're awesome bro keep up the good work
>>
File: 1415341038396.jpg (11 KB, 105x220) Image search: [Google]
1415341038396.jpg
11 KB, 105x220
>>345219380
He's top tier for sure, in the hands of someone who can play him fully.

Most people cannot and just end up being completely useless for most of the match, getting thier first ult at five minutes in, and then seeing that ult become POTG. Then they use that POTG to validate their idea that "Yes, I am awesome and my team is just holding me back."

If you do not have two or more of the enemy team directly counterpicking you and peeling off the objective to chase you down at all times, you are not contributing.
>>
Fucking weeb. Stay in your fucking room and never come out.
>>
>>345220562
Defense genji can be really good though. Maps like Numbani and Gibraltar favor a Genji flank on defense that can be really effective at scattering and confusing the grouped enemies on payload and taking out squishies on the back lines. I have gotten a solo team kill on Gibraltar right under that bridge and at the last 90 degree turn on defense.
>>
>>345220562
>hurr Genji is bad on defense
Love this meme, bet you think Tracer is bad on defense too
>>
File: Reaper_portrait.png (359 KB, 721x665) Image search: [Google]
Reaper_portrait.png
359 KB, 721x665
I know now why nobody says this EdgeSpic is all okay

It's probably because they want to keep on playing easy mode
>>
File: hejibits012.png (3 KB, 120x116) Image search: [Google]
hejibits012.png
3 KB, 120x116
>yfw your team picks basiton, torbjörn, genji on attack/KOTH
>>
>>345221851
>ammo belt
>never reloads, instead gets new guns out of his ass

epigo character design desu
>>
File: 3oaGZFb.gif (4 MB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
3oaGZFb.gif
4 MB, 400x292
>>345221801
Not that shitter, but tracer defense is literally my favorite thing. That feeling when you blink in, assassinate the mercy during a run back, and their entire team starts just disintegrates into chaos chasing you down and getting picked off by your teammates. It makes the game worth playing.
>>
Bad genji = it's like there's not even a sixth player
Good genji = it's like my team is never alive
>>
>>345221801
Tracer is good on defense because she has plenty of escape potential.
Genji can maybe drop in, press reflect and then use shift to get out, effectively doing shit damage because only retards shoot at a genji reflecting. Maybe he can harass a bit, but any competent hitscan hero, phara, junkrat, or roadhog, mei can deal with a single genji
>>
>>345219380
Genji isn't the strongest. But from playing tons of supports I can say a good Genji can make it REALLY hard for the other team.

And in the end that is their job. To kill supports like it's their fucking day job.
>>
>>345219453
this
>>
His double jump needs a cooldown, a short one
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.