[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have joined the PC masterrace >PC MASTERRACE LET'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: pc masterrace.png (763 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
pc masterrace.png
763 KB, 625x637
>I have joined the PC masterrace
>PC MASTERRACE LET'S GO

PC CONFIRMED FOR MASTERRACE
>>
>be me
>see discusting and immature behavior of PC gamers and especially PCMRetards
>don't want to suppport platform with such a shitty and hypocrytical audience
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>havent bought a game on PC for like 2 years
>pirate and play everything on PC though
>buy console version instead so I have a legal version and devs get my money
>>
>>345217872

>Good multiplayer games gets drowned out by meme games on PC and dies within a month
>Releases on Console and gets instantly revitalized and community grows

PC is a moba and emulator device, nothing more.
>>
>>345218028
>*tip*
>>
File: 1464947551287.jpg (61 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
1464947551287.jpg
61 KB, 479x492
>>345218028
>>
>>345218143
What fucking games are you referring to?
>>
>>345218143
this only applies to CoD/FIFA games btw
>>
>>345218028
>then you realize consolefags are just annoying and stop buying console games
>realize you're a think skinned faggot and stop playing vidya altogether
>kill yourself because you realize your enjoyment of a hobby relies on how you feel about the fanbase
>your mom kills herself because she realized she raised an autistic son despite trying her hardest
>>
Who?
>>
>>345218778
Your father, its pretty normal for you not knowing him.
>>
>>345218216
I think he's talking about Hawken, but that can't be right because Hawken is fucking garbage.
>>
Why the fuck are threads being made over and over again about some celebrity?
>>
File: 4U.jpg (13 KB, 534x432) Image search: [Google]
4U.jpg
13 KB, 534x432
>yfw he's just baiting all the PC shmucks into following him on twitter before turning heel and revealing that he's actually a pro-Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft gamer.
>he's doing this because the same people who support the "Master Race" propaganda are the same racist bastards holding the world back with All Lives Matter counter-propaganda which is basically a modern day confederate flag and free pass for racism in one.

The tears that will flow on the day he reveals his ruse will be of biblical proportions.
>>
>>345217872
When a pizza delivery arrives it’s warm and comforting and I eat so much because dang, it’s melted cheese on bread, and everyone feasts together in beautiful gluttonous harmony. But after we’re stuffed, walking the empty pizza box down four flights of stairs to the garbage just seems so hard, and so it sits on the kitchen counter for a day, maybe two, and then it gets propped up next to the recycling, and then I take out the recycling but the pizza box is all awkward and greasy so I just leave it. And after too long that delicious feast becomes embarrassing detritus that says “this place is inhabited by a puerile slob.”

And that pizza is internet humor. No matter how much we enjoy them at first, all jokes mold, but damned if they don’t stick around anyway. Lolcats, rage comics, doge-speak, saying “my wife” like Borat, references to anything popularized on Newgrounds—it’s time to bag all that up and send it to the landfill. And I’d love for the phrase “PC Master Race” to join them. It’s the moldiest of all.

It began as a joke from Ben “Yahtzee” Croshaw, who was mocking our elitist attitude with the internet’s favorite analogy: the Nazi analogy. That was seven years ago, but the phrase is still everywhere, said without any consideration (or perhaps understanding) of the historical context, without any consideration of the original context, and without any of the original self-mockery. It worked as a hyperbolic joke when it was first said as a hyperbolic joke, and I did think it was a little funny to embrace the criticism ironically—for a moment. Now it’s just moldy cardboard that a lot of PC gamers hold up as their identity, and it’s getting uncomfortable.
>>
>>345219091
>Didn't call him an e-celeb
Could have been excellent bait with the addition of 1 letter my friend.
>>
>>345219361
This.
>>
I obviously realize that no one is actually saying that PC gamers are the preferred people of Hitler. That’s absurd, and it’s supposed to be absurd. It’s a joke. It just isn’t a joke worth keeping around at the expense of making people uncomfortable about the hobby we're supposed to be promoting—and, selfishly, I’d rather not look like a tasteless jackass. I’d be mortified if my friends and family thought I were part of something called the “PC Master Race.” They don’t get the context, and even if I explained it to them, a half-forgotten seven-year-old internet joke doesn’t expunge the historical meaning from the phrase, which refers to the Aryan race, which is a term still used by people with swastika tattoos. I think I’ll go ahead and distance myself from the Aryan Brotherhood, if you don’t mind.

This isn’t a plea for political correctness—not associating oneself with Nazi pastiches is just good living. It’s fun to treat our hobby like a club and build camaraderie, but I don’t think a reference to white supremacy is going to encourage club membership.

PC gaming’s image is uniquely in the hands of its community, and PC gaming as a “brand” shouldn’t be synonymous with a meme. Given the choice, would Xbox fans really want to be represented by Microsoft’s marketing? I doubt it. And yet, with 300,000 subscribers on the PC Master Race subreddit, it seems we’ve chosen advice animals and MS Paint scribbles as our ambassadors. I know there are better ways to express our enthusiasm and creativity.
>>
>>345219091
He played Battlefield one at e3 on console and he liked it so much that he decided to build a monster PC to play it maxed out.
>>
>>345217872
>rich celebrity gets shiny new toy
>brags about it on social media
>will forget about it in a month or so in favor of a new toy
>but because it's PC/meme related you shitlords will eat it up
Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1467573011365.jpg (110 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1467573011365.jpg
110 KB, 730x1095
>tfw slowly buying pc parts over a few months
this is fine
>>
>>345218143
>>345218028
The shitposting community doesn't bother me
For me what I hate the most are the flood of cheaters in mp games, I honestly don't see then point in cheating since you gain nothing out of it, not even edick growth but whatever.
I started only playing single players on pc and stuck with mp on consoles since the chances of bumping on a cheater are very low compared to my experience on PC.
Seriously any cheater here? What do you get out of cheating? Why do it? What's the point? Not being condescending I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: taylor going to applebess.jpg (156 KB, 1001x1075) Image search: [Google]
taylor going to applebess.jpg
156 KB, 1001x1075
>>345219091
This may blow your mind, but celebrities are famous solely because they have public relations teams who vomit their names in mediums you frequent.

Now you know.
>>
>>345219482
he actually assembled it himself with his son

I actually kind of like Terry Crews stop being faggots
>>
>>345219774
>his son
>not with his wife's son
>>
>>345219774
>niggers are smart enough to stack legos now

WHOA THERE EVOLVING?!?
>>
>>345219735
Indeed
>>
>>345219968
>THERE
The ironing
>>
>>345219735
Being attractive and likeable also helps.
>>
>there are people on /v/ who don't like Terry Crews

for fuck sake
>>
File: 1467653530822.jpg (38 KB, 416x385) Image search: [Google]
1467653530822.jpg
38 KB, 416x385
>not just playing and buying games you like on any console like an idort.
>>
>>345219146
>all lives matter is racist
Opinion immediately discarded.
>>
>>345220605
DELETE THIS
>>
>>345219146
>he's doing this because the same people who support the "Master Race" propaganda are the same racist bastards holding the world back with All Lives Matter counter-propaganda which is basically a modern day confederate flag and free pass for racism in one.

But mustard race is literally rebbit while racists belong to ~that~ 4chan board
>>
>>345218028
>It's a if someone in a community is a retard, then the whole commuity is retarded episode.
>>
I just got my first PC today
>>
>>345217872
>I'm gonna get on the pc and KILL YOU ALL

Woah chill out there. You don't want to get inadvertently shot.
>>
Can MowtenDoo work with this source?
>>
>300 dollar motherboard

damn boi
>>
>>345220738
It's not racist it just means you don't understand the actual meaning of BLM.
>>
>>345221604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
>black lives matter is about equality
>islam is a religion of peace

Wew fucking lad. Not even two seconds on google.
>>
>>345217872
some of us have enough money to have all platforms we need to play games we want to play. stop being poor and stupid.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.