[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i started playing Skyrim for the first time and i stole a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 13036-1-1331929124.jpg (682 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
13036-1-1331929124.jpg
682 KB, 1920x1080
So i started playing Skyrim for the first time
and i stole a horse in the 2nd Village of the Game
Am i going to regret this decision
>>
Decisions don't matter so no
>>
>>345209949

I think it only counts as stealing if you take an item that doesn't belong to you in front of someone.

You get a way better horse later though, so don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>345210040
What about the guards
>>
>>345209949
Horses you steal just fuck off back to where they came from once you dismount don't they?
>>
>>345209949
Yes, in Skyrim your decisions are very far reaching. You'll return in a few days time to an investigation and the vendor will be in a poorer economic state for a while, expect the price of his horses to go up so he can make his gold back. Of course this will also lead to people not being able to afford transport so couriers will take a few extra days to be able to drop off messages around the world.
>>
File: 1380306238327.jpg (26 KB, 190x170) Image search: [Google]
1380306238327.jpg
26 KB, 190x170
>being a nigger theif
>>
>>345210121
oh no i didnt want this to happen i regret everything
>>
>>345210083
That guy is full of shit. If somebody saw you take the horse they might tell the owner. He might be coming after you so I'd watch my back because he'll just sneak up on you anytime. Plus he might mug something from you as revenge so don't carry anything valuable
>>
>>345210252
Well i, OP asked this
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11 KB, 211x212
>>345210121
>>
you got the bad ending now
>>
You're fucked
The CIA is on their way to your house right fucking now
>>
>>345209949
>steal a horse to travel
>meet some guys I want to talk to, they great me
>dismount, trying to talk, no worthwhile dialogue
>mount up again
>THIEF THIEF THIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEF

Some stuff is just plain retarded and its beyond me how they playtested this shit
>>
Most of the shit you guys came up with is already better than what actually happens. Fuck video games dude I'm going to bed
>>
>>345210497
I installed the "legendary patch" maybe itll help a bit
>>
I put 100+ hours into Skyrim and barely ever used a horse. They control like ass and either leave or get killed as soon as you take your eyes off them. Entirely fucking pointless.
>>
>>345210083
Chase after you then whoa, nothing. Just run away.

>>345210325
He's lying, it never happens. The NPC might cause hired thugs to come after you but it's no biggie. Literally NOTHING happens from it besides a fight with good loot.

Skyrim has literally zero real consequences of anything you do. Steal from NPCs and they will talk to you normally after they've calmed. Do a crime and noone will bat an eye if you pay off the bounty.
>>
>>345210759
sounds like being a jew in real life
>>
>>345210325
One good way to get around it is to drop all the expensive stuff next to you and keep shit stuff in your inventory. Then you just kinda wait in place for the guy to mug you, he'll only grab stuff from your inventory so once he steals something from you, you can pick up all your stuff again and carry on. Downside is that the attack is pretty much randomized so there's not really any way to tell after how long it will happen. If the waiting is too much you can still fight him afterwards though when he starts running away to get your stuff back

It's pretty fucked he can steal quest items too. Actually I'm not sure if they patched that because a lot of people had problems with failing quests because of that
>>
>>345210121
Todd pls
>>
>>345210859
Uh. What?
>>
>>345210716

I'm pretty sure Bethesda made the horses slow on purpose so consoles wouldn't be too taxed by constant pop-ins.

Also, mods.
>>
>>345210121
God fucking damn it, this could have worked
>>
>>345210859
Kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.