[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy MH4U on launch >full rooms within seconds >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1438783055002.gif (963 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
1438783055002.gif
963 KB, 400x346
>buy MH4U on launch
>full rooms within seconds
>people are skilled and friendly on top of it
Fun times it took a while for the shitters to keep up.

>buy MHG on launch
>it takes some time to find people online
>when you find people they are pants on head retarded newbies
>dude plays aerial style but doesn't know how to mount and more stupid shit
>no good players ever
>mfw half the players already played the jap or leaked version and only shitters are still in low rank
>mfw people even cheated equip already
Thanks for destroying the game for me piratefags.
>>
You have a lot of points, half of which are looking for something to bitch about and the other half have nothing to do with one another.

Next time you feel like sharing with /v/, go drink some paint and post this crap on /b/ instead. Goddamn kids
>>
>>345207606
>that webm

Bullshit. Jaggies are nature's hitbox magnets and that should NOT happen
>>
>>345207978
thx for not contributing anything to the thread whatsoever
>>
>>345208196
Wait, shit, that's a gif. What's wrong with me today
>>
I just skipped out on mhg entirely. 4U taught me that the 3DS is a shit system for monhanning.
>>
File: 1464311801121.jpg (30 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1464311801121.jpg
30 KB, 358x310
>>345207606
>playing mon hun online day 1

4U was your first i see
>>
>>345208350
This. Fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>345208350

This. I just play MH3U on the Wii U whenever I feel like hunting.
>>
File: 1428862377518.png (630 KB, 825x638) Image search: [Google]
1428862377518.png
630 KB, 825x638
>tfw just burned out on monhan
been playing since mh freedom; capcom has just gotten lazier and lazier. is mhx really any good? seems like it has EXTRA nothing-new going on
>>
>>345208816
Just skip it
>>
>>345208816
there's a demo, go see if styles/hunter arts or playing as a cat appeal to you

if not, skip it
>>
I just want another non-handheld Monster Hunter game, is that so much to ask or am I stuck playing MH3U forever?
>>
>>345209115
I wouldn't wait for it
>>
pretty sure a good portion of the western playerbase is clinically retarded, especially the francophones. They just want to jump straight into the gathering hall, goof around with their buddies and get carried forever. Can't be bothered with all that reading and learning how to play type shit
>>
>>345208816
you can skip it
>>
File: 1424746493020.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1424746493020.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>tfw no mhgenerations on vita
>>
>>345208589
This.

On another note, I loved MHX so much, there was just something about playing with JP players that made it so fun. I spoiled MHGen though by playing it. I blame capcom for not doing simultaneous releases or cross region play. You can't have a game come out that early overseas and expect the later release to do as well. It's too bad because there could have been way more hype. Now I just feel empty and am not gonna bother picking it up.
>>
>>345208816
I played MHX more than any mh in the series I loved it so much. Give it a chance it doesn't need g rank to be good. Break the stereotype of spoiled whiny western players and play it.
>>
>>345212786
>it doesn't need g rank to be good
well it needs some fucking dificulty to be good
if I wanted an easy game I'd play your mom
>>
>>345213175
2chan was right...
>>
>>345212652
You're a fucking faggot. Don't bother replying, I'm hiding your pathetic whine.
>>
>>345213175
Fuck G-Rank

>having to clownsuit to have decent times
Fucking bullshit fashion hunter is better but it doesn't help when you are not dealing enough dmg or have enough def for g rank.
>>
>>345207606
>Implying people were good at 4U

You clearly don't remember correctly.
>>
>>345207606
>get ppsspp
>download mhfu or mhp3rdHD
>preferably mhfu
>connect to coldbirds multiplayer server
>play the best monster hunter for hours on end without getting bored
>about to enter G rank with some friends

fuck year so satisfying to see your character get stronger.
i remember when i had to fight off elder dragons and beat them in another mission for a long time before i had good enough gear or was good enough to beat them fast.

i really miss this progression from newer monster hunter games.
they all feel so wrong.
>>
>>345213175

The new content in g-rank is never enough to outweigh redoing tons of shit for the 3rd fucking time.
>>
>buy mh3u
>play for literally 300+ hours

>get mh4u on launch
>play for maybe 8 hours then never touch again
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.