[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met up in real life with someone you met in a videogame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: becoming gay, the virgin way.png (265 KB, 1664x1758) Image search: [Google]
becoming gay, the virgin way.png
265 KB, 1664x1758
Have you ever met up in real life with someone you met in a videogame?
>>
What a cute story
>>
>>345206094
not as cute as you
>>
>>345205213
To;dr
The story being unorganized it hurts in eyes.
Sorry but im not reading that shit.
>>
yes we used to play fighting games together and watch bad movies pretty often before he had to move due to family issues
>>
>>345205213
Yeah actually.
>meet dude back in '06 while playing WoW
>still maintain contact all this time and play other shit together occasionally
>have a mutual friend we've known around the same length of time but he lives far away
>finally met friend earlier this year when I went camping with him and a bunch of his buddies
Fun time.
>>
>>345205213
Thats pretty gay, but a nice story non the less.
>>
Yes, I've met a few guys who I got to know while playing Halo 2 online.
>>
>>345207189
im asking if you met someone up. Just needed a picture
>>
>>345205213
I've met a few people from video games already, never ended up in any gay shit though.
>>
>>345209095
I were too poor to play any online game until 2015,
no I hadn't met anyone yet.
>>
one of my classmates invited me to play a round of league of legends with his friends. never met them before. after finishing school and going to university i ended up studying with one if his friends.

does this count, too?
>>
>>345209610
I meant more going out to meet them. But I guess it counts too.
>>
>>345205213

This was just an excuse to start a trap thread, wasn't it.

that's fine, I'm seeing a 19 year old asian trap on the side right now, and sometimes we play video games together
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.