[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the Illusive Man did absolutely nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that the Illusive Man did absolutely nothing wrong in Mass Effect 2 and if you didn't save the base you're an ungrateful Canadian.
>>
But it doesn't matter if you save the base or not.
>>
But when I destroyed the base I didn't get a Canadian coloured ending
>>
>>345203225
10 war score bruh.
>>
What's the point of debating a false dichotomy like all of ME2's choices?
>>
>>345203106
>if you didn't save the base you're an ungrateful Canadian
I literally am an ungrateful Canadian though, so I guess not saving the base didn't affect my standing

real talk though, ME2's main plot was so retarded that it's not worth taking seriously
>>
>>345203791
Isn't that journalist prostitute worth 5?
>>
>>345203106
Post Miranda. I wanna fap.
>>
Why does he have 3 legs?
>>
>>345203106
He didn't do anything wrong in 3, either.

Shepard was clearly crazy and seeing things.
>>
>>345203981
That's his dick.
>>
>>345204061
TIM was indoctrinated as shit in ME3. He thought he could control the reapers while actively sabotaging plans that would stop the reapers.
>>
>>345204481
He smiles down on you from Valhalla if you Control, though.
>>
File: 1331500921875.jpg (786 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1331500921875.jpg
786 KB, 1680x1050
A real human bean.

And a real hero.
>>
>>345203106
Daily reminder that he is not sitting in a chair.

He is squatting his tiny legs until his huge dick touches the ground.
>>
>>345203106
I think it was a shitty move to make him and Cerberus downright blatantly evil in the third game.

Sidequests in the first game showed the worst of them but they at least seemed to have good intentions and whatnot, they were just a ruthless extreme ends justify the means type of thing. In 3 they just felt like supervillains.
>>
>>345205338
The third game itself was a shitty move.
>>
>>345205338
It's hard to say that about them in ME1, they were plenty radical but they hardly seemed well intentioned since you keep finding labs of theirs where they used terrible alien bioweapons to wipe out HUMAN colonies. Though it certainly foreshadowed how incompetent they turned out to be.
>>
>>345203106
A, saving the base is pointless

B, TIM is 3rd on the retard scale in ME2 only slightly behind the Collectors and the Council

>Alright Shepard, I spend a fuckload of money bringing you and the Normandy back to life for the extremely important mission of hiring 12 pointless fuckwits and Mordin.
>I'm also not going to provide you with the definitive evidence that the reapers are coming that I have, because only I am smart enough to understand my hyper complex equations about giant squids flying in a straight line towards us, I'm sure having the entire turian and alliance fleets on our side isn't that important, it's not like they helped save the galaxy a few years ago or anything.
>I'm also not going to do ANY recon for you into the omega relay, even though it's shown that you can get telemetry back from the other side.
>Shepard, I found an obvious trap for you to walk into, don't worry, I'm sure the collectors are retarded enough not to just easily nuke you from orbit
>Shepard, I found ANOTHER obvious trap for you to walk into, don't worry, I'm sure the collectors are retarded enough to not do ANYTHING to stop you before you interface EDI into their computers.
>Alright Shepard, you're probably ready to go through the Omega relay. Don't worry about the fact that we know LITERALLY NOTHING about what's on the other side because I'm such a cheap fuck. Don't worry, I'm sure the collectors won't have a force that can easily overwhelm a single frigate, because then we wouldn't have a plot.

I can forgive TIM for not giving the IFF to the Alliance because he's a massive reaper cuck, but that doesn't excuse Shepard for being a fucking retard and not thinking that maybe the alliance might be interested in what's in the center of the galaxy.

In fact, pretty much every character that's not Mordin, Garrus, or Thane, is a complete fucking retard in 2.
>>
>>345203106
Keeping the base being a renegade choice was bizarre. But that's what you get from le morality scale.

They went full retard in their treatment of Cerberus in ME3, lie pretty much anything in ME3.
>>
>>345203106
>knows collector ship is a trap
>doesn't tell you
>is only saved because the Collectors are too retarded to make use of the multitude of ways to murder everyone dumb enough to actually board the ship
>>
>>345203106

Protecting humanity's best concerns is exactly the attitude that kept humanity from achieving real prominence in the citadel, Cerberus isn't working towards a diplomatically viable future.
>>
>>345206061
Garrus is too busy getting over his edgelord phase to be retarded
>>
>>345206724
Keeping the base itself isn't a bad thing but keeping it at the end of ME2 means handing it over to Cerberus, they'd pretty obviously look into making their own reaper which fits into the victory at any cost ruthlessness of being a Renegade.

I don't understand why there wasn't a way to somehow hand it over to the alliance though. That would've been the ideal outcome.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.