[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend of mine wants to start a vidya podcast with me >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1441401244490.jpg (78 KB, 928x525) Image search: [Google]
1441401244490.jpg
78 KB, 928x525
>friend of mine wants to start a vidya podcast with me
>all he does is play CoD and GTAV Online
>any game i try suggesting to him is met with "nah gay"
>literally cannot form his own opinions or think for himself, always parrots what his parents and friends say
>the only thing he does by himself is try to show me memes from years ago

How in the fuck is this going to work, he doesn't even keep up with videogame news and events. All he does is quote youtube videos and movies 24/7 and show me outdated memes on his phone and keeps on repeating whatever joke he says because he thinks you didn't hear him the first time but in reality you are just trying to ignore him
>>
filmed suicide pact
>>
tell him hes a chump if he legitimately feels hes worth listening to.
>>
File: A5O8jOX.png (506 KB, 829x410) Image search: [Google]
A5O8jOX.png
506 KB, 829x410
same dude, hate these casual faggots
>>
>>345202124
Try experimenting with him. Gay lovers tend to agree with each other more.
>>
File: Jigglypuff.gif (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Jigglypuff.gif
4 KB, 200x200
>tfw got one of my friends to play Katawa Shoujo and Valkyria Chronicles and they haven't looked back yet
>>
File: 1467067178851.jpg (31 KB, 304x301) Image search: [Google]
1467067178851.jpg
31 KB, 304x301
>>345203432
>tfw can't get two of my friends whom are even bigger weebs than me to play Katawa Shoujo because they are put off by sex scenes
end my life
>>
>>345202124
say no and then don't bother to update /v/ on your stupid blog shit.
>>
Why do you pretend you're "friends" with someone you clearly have zero respect for and mock on a Taiwanese baby sitting forum?
>>
>>345202124
just embrace it, show him dark souls.
>>
File: 011.png (270 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
011.png
270 KB, 480x476
>>345202124
I think we have the same friend,
>Wants to make a YouTube channel
>Fucking casual who tries to be someone he's not.
>Cod and GTA 5
>Cancerous memes, lame jokes
>No personality.
I didn't want to get involved.
>>
>>345204886
They are not weebs then
Just posers
Anime us mostly about sex
>>
>>345202124
>all he does is parrot things
>can't think for himself
>instead he should parrot me and think like me
The irony
>>
>>345210452
>>instead he should parrot me and think like me
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>345210452
Nah, I understood what he meant and the frustrations that would go with it.

One of their first topics would be Pokemon GO and his friend would think it's the first Pokemon game since the 90s or something.
>>
>>345210556
Why don't you quit trying to make him like the stuff you like and either do the shit with his things or tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>345210556
(You)
>>
>>345204886
Your friends sound like fags.
>>
>>345202124
I have that same friend, his name is Hideo Kojima
>>
File: YakovSmirnoff.jpg (14 KB, 279x240) Image search: [Google]
YakovSmirnoff.jpg
14 KB, 279x240
>have no friends
>>
>>345202124
Have you tried sucking his dick?
Seriously though think about it, is your friendship worth it? If yes, then just smile and humor him. Obviously games aren't your common ground, so try to not mention them. I'm sure you two share other interests. If not then drop your friend for having such shit taste, but remember you just ended your friendship because of videogames which is shallow as fuck. That is unless your friendship began because of videogames in the first place.
>>
Dude is his name fuckin Arnold
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.