[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're never going to see this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Tek_x_sf.jpg (122 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
Tek_x_sf.jpg
122 KB, 800x538
We're never going to see this
>>
Go complain to /fgg/
I know, and it absolutely pisses me off. All thanks to Capcom who screwed themselves over with the bomb that is SFV. I'm pretty sure Akuma is leftovers of the project just ported into T7 to build up hype.
>>
Thank god, street fighter is boring. I'll take Chun-Li and that's it.
>>
>>345202614
t. Man who can't pull off a simple Bnb much less a charge special
>>
>>345202702
Yeah I don't have autism, neet fighter autist.
>>
>>345202080
Yes we are.
>>
>>345202826
>any form of dedication to a video game is autism
why are you here?
>>
>>345202856
Six years
>>
Probably not because judging from Akuma in T7FR, it will be more fun and interesting game.

Speaking of FR though, what if they released a 3 more SF characters? They cannot be in SFV.

Who would you want?
>>
>>345202992
Sodom, Oro, Elena
>>
>>345202080
>WHY AREN'T THEY WORKING ON THIS AT THE SAME TIME AS TEKKEN 7 I WANT IT NOW HURRY UP AND RELEASE IT AND FUCK YOURSELVES AND THE FGC OVER
everyone complaining about this is a child. they shouldn't have released anything regarding it until they were ready to completely focus on it, but they've been giving us updates all the same.
>>
>>345203131
>they've been giving us updates all the same.
We've seen literally one screenshot in six years
>>
File: 1466728563283.png (167 KB, 420x211) Image search: [Google]
1466728563283.png
167 KB, 420x211
It's been fucked over by loads of different circumstances

The Tekken team had TT2 to deal with while SFxT was coming out, which flopped super ridiculously fucking hard. So they chose to prioritize T7 and shove in Akuma for added hype.

With SFV also being a thing there's not a lot of breathing room for it. They've admitted that they've been sittimg on it because neither Bamco or Capcom want to take the focus away from their main series. It could have fit in last year but SFxT fucked it up.

tl;dr FUCK CROSS TEKKEN
>>
>>345202080
>>345202524
>>345203796
I just really hoe we get the game eventually.
>>
The Deal has been made, and it will happen eventually.
Once the Tekken team is done with Tekken 7 and all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.