[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK is this game that popular? Is it because le free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How the FUCK is this game that popular?
Is it because le free to play?
It has been in the top 15 most played game of Steam since it's releases (1year ago)
I don't get it, am I missing something??
>>
>>345198081
its free to play dayz/warz/rust and it will run on any toaster + has similarities to minecraft/roblox in its art style. also i think some big streamers streamed it or something, which got it alot of notoriety
>>
>>345198081
children

there is a severe underestimation of the amount of children playing video games prevalent among older video game players
>>
>>345198379
this.
also hipsters like muh zombies.
>>
>>345198169
>>345198379
I guess that makes sense.
>>
>How the FUCK is this game that popular?
>see no one talking about it ever
try harder fucktard
>>
>>345199130
Nice post, next time try to read past the 3rd line because I bet you've heard about the big Evolve boom that happened recently, /evog/ is going ham and several /v/ threads are here and there.
It's literally the "new" shit to play and people are enjoying themselves, me included
>less players than Unturned

Just because 4chan doesn't talk about it doesn't mean it's not popular shitface.
>>
i dont know. i tried it and got spawncamped by some fuck with an assault rifle till I finally spawned somewhere else then he was bitching in chat about how he had no ammo.
>>
File: 564655755.png (35 KB, 536x457) Image search: [Google]
564655755.png
35 KB, 536x457
>>345199130
One of the few games where the
>people are too busy playing it that's why no one talks about it
excuse work

Also, work harder on your stats consolepleb.
>>
Does this game still have the resolution option AS A FUCKING SLIDER

also the aesthetic is absolute garbage
>>
>>345198081
Terrible game, based Dev.
Seriously, that kid is what all developers should strive to be.
Still a really shit game though.
>>
is it even fun? what do you do in the game?
>>
>>345198081
Free survival game + zombies + base building aspects. Easily accessible to kids from whole goddamn planet.

>>345201793
True that. Dev is pretty damn based.
>>
>>345202006
nigga just try it out for yourself, shits like 2gb in size and more importnatly free.
>>
>>345202006
The same as you do in every survival game. You shoot people in the face or try to stab/bash eachother on the first sight. You murder/run away from zombies. You pray for guns and ammo and scavenge for food, water and meds. You die by either dehydration, starvation, bullet holes or radiation exposure/sickness.

You lose health to being hit but your second green bar is you sickness status. It raises in some areas or get higher after you get hit by zombies. On death you lose everything and something like 2/3 of exp and levels. By leveling you can improve your stamina, harversting, engineering and shit like that.

To save shit your made you can build yourself a nice little house. If you don't want it to get teared down by players it is best to be made of metal and surrounded by traps or some shit.

Dev is working on VR map editor as well as updates to game like every week or two.

I played a shitload of unturned and I'm coming back to it whenever it gets 2 or 3 new updates.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.