[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about it /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
Say something nice about it /v/
>>
at least it's better than the first
>>
>>345174623
You're an awesome sequel to an awesome game I can't wait to play it
>>
>>345174623
Very expansive. Has the best balanced builds where each build is fun from the start. Huge variety of weapons. SotFS fixed a lot of vanilla's problems.

In many ways DaS III was a step back from II
>>
File: 1460292095382.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460292095382.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>345174623
It gave me very good jollies as a max SL character dressed like this with a SM of 49,999 invading new players and gank squads in Heide's Tower of flame on the PC when it came out. Ah, the memories. I named myself Area Boss. Also using the Flynn Ring, Ring of Blades +2, Agape Ring and Living Ring to appear normal.

...it seemed like a good idea at the time. Spent the whole day there putting people in the ground but I wasn't a dick about it. Was all jolly good fun I swear. I even joined some d00ds to help kill the boss and dragon, plus got to kill some other tryhard "real" invaders who invaded me while I was waiting to invade.

So yeah. It's a nice game to "hack" and be a prick on, I guess?
>>
>>345174623
Powerstancing Caestus
>>
It's the souls game I enjoyed the most
>>
>>345174623
B O N E
F I S T
P O W E R S T A N C E
>>
>>345174623
Mundane santier's spear and dual mundane avelyns with 20 in all stats were very fun to pvp with, any build in the game dies with either a 6 shot powerstanced avelyn burst, or a santiers r1 combo, in under 2 seconds.
>>
Ir's better than 3
>>
File: greatsword-lg[1].png (2 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
greatsword-lg[1].png
2 KB, 220x165
Greatsword the ultra greatsword is the greatest sword

It's smaller in DS3
>>
Two words:
IRON BRIDGE.
>>
It guaranteed that every game after it will be better.
>>
>>345174623
Power Stance was cool, and it's a pity it didn't come back in 3.

That's all I got. I can't think of one other good thing.
>>
Bone fist.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (55 KB, 447x604) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
55 KB, 447x604
Hexes were cool I guess
>>
>>345174623
Better than Bloodborne, prove me wrong.

Sony dronies don't count
>>
Majula is the best starting hub in the series.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.