[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a better musou than Ninety Nine Nights I ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ninety-nine-nights.jpg (139 KB, 850x528) Image search: [Google]
ninety-nine-nights.jpg
139 KB, 850x528
>>
Yes, most of them. Besides like dynasty warriors 6 and Ken's rage 2.
>>
File: 1468108284882_1.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468108284882_1.webm
2 MB, 640x640
does anyone else avoid these games because it feels like they have no substance. I hate games where each level is essentially an arena (I'm assuming that's what musou games have). These arenas really take away from my sense of progression.
>>
WAN
>>
Fucking loved ninety nine nights. Had really good ideas that could have expanded and gotten fleshed out better if a sequel was made. Unfortunately I don't think that ever happened
>>
>>345171776
why did you post this webm
>>
>>345171815
MIRRION
>>
>>345171917
because I'm in love with her by this webm alone and I'll keep posting it until I'm tire of her.
>>
>>345171421
Are there more games like this? I fucking loved NNN. NNN2 not so much.
>>
>>345171776
>>345171776
The lack of substance is sort of the point, musou games are basically designed to be mindless at the core with the option of challenging yourself if you really feel like it. They're like the video game equivalent of shitty mindless tv often people watch after a hard day's work. Sometimes you just wanna not use your brain.
>>
>>345171776
>feels like
>assuming

Don't post if you don't play them then, especially with a shit webm like that
>>
>>345171421
XXXX YYY XXXX

You will be sucked
>>
File: BLACKED.png (643 KB, 536x531) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
643 KB, 536x531
>>345172237
you know I'm right anon

I was excited for a Berserk game, but was disappointed that it'll be similar to dynasty warriors.

What's the point? I don't want to play only the battles, I want to enjoy the other story elements of Berserk, and not through cutscenes only.
>>
>>345172189
Dynasty Warriors 8 and Samurai Warriors 4

>>345172238
That jap retard made NNN II which was a terrible game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.