[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendo didn't have anything to do with Pokemon Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Nintendo didn't have anything to do with Pokemon Go

Then why was Miyamoto on the panel of developers talking about the game? Is there something I'm missing?

Spoiler: SuperBunnyHop is just a faggot.
>>
>>345168926
JWitz was their, too. Guess he also made the game
>>
>>345169127
He was brought on to ask questions, retard. You would know this if you actually watched the video.
>>
>>345168926
why is the nintendo fanbase so obnoxious?
and why would you even be a nintendo fanboy by all things
>>
>>345168926
Does Miyamoto still supervise the majority of Nintendo's games?
>>
>>345169539
Anon I think that might be a joke
>>
Nintendo is 1/3 owner of the pokemon company. Also Miyamoto is basically the mascot of Nintendo at this point.
>>
>>345169814
He was supposed to have his own small studio inside of nintendo. He was supposed to be working with smaller devs to make games. But I guess that is no longer happening because of the death of Iwata.
>>
>>345169814
Yes. His role is mostly still the same but he had to carry part of Iwata's work ontop of that for a while. That involves filling in Iwata's shoes during public appearances.
>>
>>345169814
He was working on that robot fighting game. But we haven't seen or heard of anything of it since 2014.
>>
>>345169814
Up until 2014 he was supervising shit. Then he was assigned to develop a game that would make good use of the Wii U Gamepad. From that, he pitched 3 games: Star Fox Zero, Project Guard (which then became Star Fox Guard) and Project Hammer. 2 of those 3 games came out and were complete shit. For Zelda BotW, his only job is to make sure that Link interacts well with the enviroment
>>
Man imagine what it's like to be a hardcore Nintendo fan, and all these years proclaiming that Nintendo is For the Gamers™ and that other company isn't, yet Nintendo turns around and becomes the biggest meme of them all.

Just sad, find peace friends.
>>
File: gameinformer.jpg (85 KB, 625x398) Image search: [Google]
gameinformer.jpg
85 KB, 625x398
>>345168926
He actually wasn't involved in the development. Pic related is from Gameinformer interview of the Niantic CEO. Here's the link http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/07/11/pokemon-go-team-discusses-successes-challenges-and-the-future-niantic.aspx
>>
File: 1462120891277.png (589 KB, 888x529) Image search: [Google]
1462120891277.png
589 KB, 888x529
>>345171651
Drop the bullshit unfunny unnecessary "gamer" newly invented term, delete your post, and get the fucking out of this board.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.