[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
Wow.
>>
They give up live stream just like the French. What a bunch of pussies.
>>
just like when hitler rose to power.
>>
I'm just taken back a bit. Ubi of all companies doing that.
>>
>>345167469
Wait they stopped the stream then to
>>
>>345167619
Lrn2history
>>
>>345167514
LOL
>>
Something seems fishy about this to me.
>>
>>345168091
I reckon they didn't generate enough hype or couldnt give new info and its just convenient for them to back out because you dont see them giving out a postponed date
>>
File: 1421875535493.jpg (137 KB, 928x589) Image search: [Google]
1421875535493.jpg
137 KB, 928x589
>Some people died, which means we're gonna cancel this completely unrelated livestream of a video game
>>
>>345167234
Whoever drove that truck wasn't a Nice person
>>
>>345169148
Ubi is French.
>>
>The French president said, "We must learn to live with terrorism."

Sounds like the French are surrendering AGAIN.
>>
But the French are okay with the terrorism. It's okay to livestream your video game.
>>
>out of respect i have decided not to go to work today and do my job

If only it were that simple
>>
>>345170104
He's despised and the right wing Marine Le Pen is going to take over.
>>
>>345171489
Ikr? Maybe if those victims were close family to 40 percent of the work force I could understand but these are community developers. It's 30 minutes of their day to get paid to play a game and talk to fans.
>>
I don't like this one bit.
Illuminati are out to destroy medieval fighting games. This and bannerlord
>>
>>345171742

Another thing is i dont understand how much peoples attitude to terrorist attacks change when they happen.

>stop giving them attention its exactly what they want!
>terrorist attack happens
>its fucking plastered everywhere
>the most trivial things are either cancelled/delayed due to an attack that happened in kekistan 8000 km away
>>
It's funny how 90% of Europe hates terrorism and no one can do anything because the leaders are allowing it.
>>
>>345172545

>Allowing it

How
>>
>>345172259
>>stop giving them attention its exactly what they want!

nah, i think they want to kill people
>>
>>345169863
French Canadians hate French Europeans. They are pretty different.
>>
>>345172545
>because the leaders are allowing it.

Yeah and if they keep allowing it 90% of Europe will get fed up and start revolting because there's no fucking point in living under a government that lets large portions of their population get shot, blown up, or ran over every few months.
>>
What an eventful day today, jeez. First Nice get attacked, then the turkroaches stage a fake coup to give Erdogan more power? What next, alt-right neo-nazi's burn 13 jews alive?
>>
>>345172545
They reckon it will only take one more terror attack before France erupts into civil war.
>>
>>345173240

And then even more Muslims join ISIS and we're all fucked even harder because people are retards
>>
>>345173378
Things gotta get worse before they can get better Anon.
>>
>>345173240
>one more

'one more' is why it never will
>>
>>345169148
well theyre probably on some kind of security lockdown or some shit and have some streets and roads bottlenecked by police stops and people probably got stuck in traffic
>>
>>345173013
By allowing tens of millions of ideologically hostile immigrants to invade their countries en masse.
>>
>>345173839
das wacist
>>
>>345173839

It isn't so much that they let them in, it's that they have no fucking good integration process for them and they just form self-sustaining communities that reinforce the terrible side of their beliefs
>>
>>345167380
The French have been in and won more wars than any other nation in history.
>>
>>345173378
It's going to have to come down to them or us sooner or later. Being afraid of doing anything because 'they join le ISIS' while these people do whatever the fuck they want in western countries is just going to mean this never ends.

Of course, we can always just say 'WE STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH X', make some shitty political cartoons, add a facebook filter, shed some crocodile tears, change the colours of some buildings and forget about it until Abdul and friends kill another couple dozen innocent people.
>>
Just stay out of America. We don't want any shitty Frenchies fucking up shit here.
>>
>>345173378
You seem to think terrorist attacks are designed to make more people join them. They are actually designed to spread fear. It's just that the modern SJW approach to terrorist attacks is to ask all of society to bend over for Muslims. This ties into the terrorists goal of spreading Islam and encourages future attacks. If the response to the attacks was unanimous condemnations, deportations and executions of the families of terrorists, people would be less inclined to commit terrorism.
>>
>>345174114
name one.
>>
>>345174130

Properly integrate immigrants so they don't feel the need to huddle up together and form mini-nations within cities and just build off eachother
>>
>>345174030
This

Immigrants integrate far better in American than another other country. It makes sense considering we're a mix of every other culture.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-01-14/three-reasons-america-s-immigrants-bond-better
>>
>>345174280
>executions of the families of terrorists

Okay now I know you're joking since you're talking about killing innocent people

You're not actually joking are you
>>
>>345173137
Plenty of cross over between the multiple Ubisoft locations. Lots of people that transferred from one place to another or have friends at one branch or another.

What's so bad about them not doing a livestream, it's only delayed a bit what the fuck does it matter in the long run. Not like they delayed the game release or cancelled a product.

/v/ is so fucking entitled.

>wahhhh a stream I wanted to watch is delayed a few days
>>
>>345174329
Integration requires willingness and effort on their part. When you migrate to a country, it should be your duty to understand their culture, learn their language and become a proper citizen of that nation.

Abdul and friends don't want to integrate. They want welfare, free housing and little white girls to rape.
>>
>>345174329
Islamic do that though because they are a religion. Jews do it and so do Christians and other religions. Integrating won't change the fact mosques are breeding grounds for recruitment. They see the culture as degenerate so they aren't going to integrate. I agree with you when it comes to beaners or other groups but integrating isn't the problem.
>>
>>345174452
Learn from Russia. One time, terrorists invaded some Russian opera house and held everyone hostage. The KGB found the families of the terrorists, then gave the terrorists envelopes containing the fingers of their mothers and so on. The terrorist ended up surrendering.
>>
>>345174734

>Learn from Russia

Plz no
>>
>>345174285
>Napaleon
>Not winning any wars

>America
>Existing without France helping us win the Revolutionary war

http://www.militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France

ok bud
>>
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking forward to this game, and don't mind the delay of a stream. Would anyone like to discuss the game rather than just /pol/ it up in here?
>>
>>345175115
Napoleon lose?
Twice?
>>
>>345175167
If the combat is good, it'll be an awesome game.

I've seen people who played it at E3 say it's oddly reminiscent of Bushido Blade in that you die in one or two hits. The directional attack and defend stuff looks interesting. I just hope it works.
>>
>>345175297
Napeleon went 60-7 faggot
>>
>>345175463
>muh KDR
Britannia rules teh wavs, fagit
>>
There will never be a for honor thread where we discuss the game, will there?
>>
>>345176234
>/v/
>Talking about video games
>>
>>345175313
I played it during the Alpha, and at E3. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The combat is deeper than it looks and meme rock/paper/cis shitpost about.

That will all mean jack shit if they botch it all with microtrash cosmetics or broken balance.
>>
>>345167234
rofl everyones scared of bad press after the E3 press cryfest; muh virtue signal.
>>
>>345175115

Winning battles is not the same as winning wars. He clearly lost in the end, because he was imperfect due to being french, except of course he was actually italian, but still.
>>
>embrace your deaths, Frogs. We aren't going to do anything about them

is pretty much what their leaders are saying, why would anyone else pretend to give a shit?
>>
Did they sent out any invitations or information regarding the Alpha yet? I was wondering when the Alpha would begin.
>>
>>345170104
>>345171665
That's the rational way to go about it though.

Think about it: For the amount of money and effort it would take to really stop terrorism, you could save like 50x the amount of people's lives by putting that amount of money or effort towards shit like car accident prevention or other bullshit.
>>
>>345177168
No word yet on the second Alpha.
>>
>>345177456
I'd prefer to encourage them to murder our bankers, CEOs and politicians considering insurance companies and banks benefit the most from the average person dying, in America anyway.

They're boosting the wallets of the people or people associated with those who have been sending our soldiers out to torment them for decades. It's backlash middle class and lower class families should not be involved in
>>
>>345177168
Hey guys and girls be sure to check out our livestream where we will be focusing on questions that YOU send us!
>guy hits an amount of people with his vehicle that makes mustangs envious
In (for) Honor of the victims we have decided to cancel our live stream event.
FUCKING UBISOFT
>>
>>345170104
10 years ago W Bush vow to 'fight' see what happened now
>>
>>345177686
3rd*
>>
File: Uh oh.png (756 KB, 1803x1200) Image search: [Google]
Uh oh.png
756 KB, 1803x1200
Reminder that Bannerlord could be cancelled by this event.
>>
>>345178171
Wrong thread , m9
>>
File: 1468489770193.jpg (119 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468489770193.jpg
119 KB, 768x1024
>>345178368
Sorry.
>>
>>345178054
Oh is that right? I only know of one prior to the upcoming one. Not counting internal "friends and family" stress tests.
>>
>>345178615
It's ok. It was a small 1 day test shortly after the 3 day alpha.
>>
>>345175115
Suleiman did way better, and Ghengis Khan, and Rome, and Victoria to an extent.
>>
>>345173152
>large portions of their population
Lets not exaggerate. All sources of terrorism in Europe barely add up to a thousand deaths in the last half century. It's a serious problem that's getting worse but its still a fraction of fraction of a fraction of a %.
>>
File: 1303765116509.jpg (3 KB, 126x89) Image search: [Google]
1303765116509.jpg
3 KB, 126x89
>>345175556
Somebody said Britannia?
>>
>>345167234
>tfw getting all your new from 4chan
>>
>>345170104
He said no such thing.
>>
>>345167234
France is so fucked thanks to their obsession with "diversity". It seems like a new attack happens there now and then and it just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

Can France just be nuked so it can start over again?
>>
>>345173137
French Canadians hate everyone, including French Canadians
>>
>>345172259
That's school shootings not terrorist attacks fucking idiot omfg god
>>
>>345173013
Probably by not letting in millions of muslims who don't integrate, don't learn the language, and who are mostly males between 14-28.

Guess how many islamic terror attacks they have in Japan, a country with the strictest immigration policy in the world.
>>
>>345174030
Wow, it's almost as if religious nutsos won't abandon their religion if you take a hands off don't hurt their feelings policy towards them because you don't want to be "racist"

One could almost say that Islam itself is incompatible with western civilization!
>>
File: 1455955904741.jpg (8 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1455955904741.jpg
8 KB, 320x234
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.