[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard will /v/ backpeddle and claim they liked it all along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
How hard will /v/ backpeddle and claim they liked it all along when this game is a literal 10/10 GOTYAY masterpiece
>>
>>345164691
The hardest ever.
>>
How fast will /v/ shitpost when they realized they spent 50 bucks on a glorified tech demo?
>>
>>345164691
>2.35mb png
>all those artifacts

What is happening here

Also not hard, I'm cautiously optimistic for this game but I haven't been paying a lot of attention to it. I just like space games
>>
>>345164691
better to think it's shit and find out it's great, rather than hyping only to find it's shit
>>
>>345164691
Spore 2.0
>>
>>345164926
This.
>>
>>345164691
None because it's going be fucking boring after a few hours but there will still be people defending it to death
>w-where were you when /v/ was wrong about the GOTY?!
>>
>>345164691
>/v/ claims a game is something it's not
>devs say what you can and can't do
>/v/'s headcanon was wrong once again and they shitpost about how much of a blunder it is
It happens every fucking time
>>
>>345164691
Not at all.

If it turns out to be what most of /v/ thinks it is, there'll be a ton of threads for a week or so, then it'll be forgotten about outside of the occasional bait thread.

If it somehow beats all the odds and ends up being a masterpiece, /v/ will continue to call it shit out of spite and contrarianism.

It's going to be entirely forgettable and shit though. There have been way too many warning signs.
>>
>>345165114
>a vocal minority of retards dictate the consensus and intellectual prowess of /v/
Happens every time.
>>
>>345164691
My expectations are realistic, I love space and exploring and finding things and I also know it'll get boring after a while just like other thing
But I also know it'll be a good game to come back to every now and then
>>
>>345164691
It'll be 7 or 8 out of 10 and people will like it at first and then they'll get bored without some serious brain-burning metagame. Meta seems to be collecting data to feed the pyramid thing, which translates to fetch quest.
>>
prepare for
>is it multiplayer
>what do you do
>blue rock red rock
>6gb
>i don't understand procedural generation
>hype is illegal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.