[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing my Vita on the bus >people keep staring at me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>playing my Vita on the bus
>people keep staring at me and giving me judgemental looks
>meanwhile everyone else is playing Pokemon Go or other video games on their smartphones

Why is it socially acceptable to play video games on your phone but not on dedicated gaming devices? It's not fair...
>>
Nobody was staring at you, you imagined that because you're insecure.
>>
>>345164660

This, people don't care as long as you are not standing in their way or playing without earplugs
>>
>>345164608
You probably wear cargos, Donkey Kong vans, a backwards flat bill and a shirt that says "anime in the streets, hentai in the sheets"
>>
>>345164608
Where are you from?
>>
Sometimes I play my Gameboy Advance SP on the bus and no one bats an eye.

One time I fired up a DS and I got some confused looks though.
>>
>>345164608
Phones are accepted by the general populace since you could be either texting, surfing the net, or playing mobileshit. A handhelds different since it was literally created just to play games.
>>
pretty much what >>345164660 said.
those people didn't gave a fuck for what you were actually doing.
>>
>>345165984
Not true, I rode the buss at 6:50 every day for three months and this one guy finally got the shit cursed out of him for being an obnoxious fuck on the bus.

Playing your handheld is no different, even if you are being kind, people notice.
>>
>>345164608
They probably stared at you because no ones seen a vita

Everyone has smart phones
>>
>>345164608
They were judging your sweat stained trenchcoat, bruh.
>>
>>345164608
It's okay, they're probably just staring because you're hideously ugly
>>
File: Nice vita faggot.png (712 KB, 582x553) Image search: [Google]
Nice vita faggot.png
712 KB, 582x553
>>345164608
>Vita
You also probably look like a faggot.
>>
>>345164608
if you were playing video games how did you notice other people looking at you?
>>
People ask me "what kind of phone is that?" when I play my 3DS out in public.

They probably just think it's a weird phone.
>>
>>345164608
They are watching a fatass anon who smells and doesn't have a fashion sense, not staring because he plays videogames.
>>
>>345166240
>says the queer attention-looking tripfag
Welcome to my filter faggot.
>>
>>345164608
Because everyone has phone.

Only richfags have vitas.
They hate you because your a richfag,OP. Doesn't matter how rich you actually, They hate you for that reason alone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.