[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've been living under a rock or something but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 161x121) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 161x121
I think I've been living under a rock or something but I finally bought Skyrim because I wanted to kill people with a crossbow and it actually looked kinda cool. Since this is my first time playing, do you need the DLC to buy a crossbow? my understanding is that dawnguard adds more crossbows, but is there any in the base game?
>>
File: 1464907843641.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1464907843641.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>buying single player games and not torrenting them

delete this
>>
>>345163645
didn't they raise the price of the legendary edition because of special edition?
>>
>>345163645
Only Dawnguard has crossbows, you have to not choose the vampire path to get more crossbow upgrades.

There are crossbow mods too,
>>
>>345163645
There's no crossbows in the base game. You've got to buy Legendary Edition.
>>
>>345164160

>>>345164228
LOL!
Did you think I was fucking serious? This game sucks ass, I'd never be caughtd ead playing this shitty fucking game. Guess what game does allow you to use crossbows and swords and EVERYTHING WITHOUT PAYING FUCKING EXTRA MONEY?
I'll give you a hint, it starts with dark, and ends with souls 3. Fuck YOU. Fuck this GAME. fuck this POST lol
bragging about your buggy fucking game breaking on you once a gain LOLOLLOol
>>
File: angry todd.jpg (495 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
angry todd.jpg
495 KB, 1062x1062
>>345164470
That's not very nice anon. I don't take kindly to people treating my customers that way. Why don't you apologize and pay me $59.99 USD + tax that I can distribute between myself and Pete as reparations.
>>
>>345165047
THe last time I bought a bethesda game was when I needed toilet paper. I bought Skyrim and wiped my fucking asshole on the disk and it ended up IMPROVING this shitty ass game.

If you even recieved the TINIEST dopamine boost because of Skyrim KILL YOURSELF. I'm osrry but this is fact, BITCH
>>
File: who's laughing now todd.jpg (88 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
who's laughing now todd.jpg
88 KB, 500x303
>>345165338
>still bought it
>>
>>345165461
"Buying means to exchange money ot something, I mean to exterminate who FUCKING MDAE THIS GAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
File: afw.png (419 KB, 651x2161) Image search: [Google]
afw.png
419 KB, 651x2161
>>345165461
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.