[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think he's doing in Turkey right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sam fisher.jpg (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sam fisher.jpg
257 KB, 500x500
What do you think he's doing in Turkey right now?
>>
>>345160457
i dont know and i dont care anymore.
I stopped caring after double agent.
>>
>>345160457
I've only played Chaos Theory, I love it but I can't be arsed to play the other games in the series for some reason, never much of a stealth fan.
As for Turkey, who the fuck is winning?
>>
>>345160457
I don't know who that pod person is but if you're talking about Sam Fisher he retired after preventing a Japanese admiral from committing a military coup.
>>
>>345160969
Looks like the coup has failed, though the situation is still rather murky.
>>
actually in the books he had to deal with a big terrorist and fellow younger Splinter Cells before retiring.
>>
>>345160969
>who the fuck is winning?
The jews

> I can't be arsed to play the other games in the series for some reason
Oh you should p--
>never much of a stealth fan
nvm
>>
>>345161712
I heard rumors he went rogue and got a real stick up his ass and pulled some serious shit inside the white house

but those are unconfirmed, man is a ghost after all... They don't fit within his established pofile but when a man is pushed hard enough in the right way, anything is possible.
>>
>>345160457
Training ISIS
>>
>>345161810
>Looks like the coup has failed
Source?
>>
>>345161930
Nope.

That was another, slightly more convincing, pod person.
>>
>>345162052
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-primeminister-idUSKCN0ZV2HK
>>
>>345161930
He's not a ghost, he's just a man.

Now that ninja that attacked that oil rig, that's someone you don't want to mess with.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.