[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about this game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 060801_ruleofrose_09.jpg (337 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
060801_ruleofrose_09.jpg
337 KB, 1280x856
What can you tell me about this game /v/?
>>
>>345156410
It looks sexy
>>
>>345156410
Its rare as fuck
>>
>>345156410
It's dumb as shit and the only reason anyone cares is it's edgy and rare.
>>
Finally got to play and it's pretty bad.
The atmosphere, music, and from what I've played, the story looks interesting, but the gameplay is trash
>>
Every time it gets posted the thread inevitably devolves into gifs/webms of teenage girls torturing each other.

So hurry up and get to it.
>>
>>345156410

Got it on release day in 2006 because I thought it would be the spiritual sequel to Haunting Ground. Whilst the soundtrack and plot were fantastic, the gameplay was so damned tedious that I only ever managed a single complete playthrough.
Sold it a few months ago for like $150 on ebay and uploaded the soundtrack to my phone.
Haunting Ground is superior in every way, has an incredibly similar premise, and is half the price. I do a playthough at least once a year.
>>
Gameplay will make you want to kill yourself. Just watch the cutscenes on youtube and save yourself the frustration.
>>
>>345156410
It's the biggest newfag b8 of /v/
>hey guy you should play this vidya there's so much nude loli in it
>oh shit son, where do I get it?
>fast forward a few weeks
>"you guys told me to play to this game for the softcore and i hate you guys"
>>
It gave Yoshiro Kimura a horrible heart condition during development.

Also, Kimura and his development team, Punchline developed Chulip before Rule of Rose.
>>
The storybooks were one of the best parts of the game and my fat 13 year old self made OC editions.
Too bad the gameplay was boring as shit, though. I was thirsty for more Haunting Ground-esque survival horror and tried everything to suck as much enjoyment out of RoR as possible. Even going so far as to buy all the different sweets used as health items and eating them along with the character.

But yeah, just do the gen-z thing and watch some faggot on Youtube play it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.