[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game is this lads and why should I buy it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: what the fudge.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
what the fudge.webm
3 MB, 960x540
What game is this lads and why should I buy it?
>>
I assume Paladin.
>>
>>345155504
overwatch no you should not
>>
>>345155504
Overwatch
>>
>>345155504
It's called Paladins, it's a free overwatch ripoff, I've played it and it's shit
>>
palabornewatch fortress 3
>>
>>345156038
Listen to this anon.
It's the latest Hi-Rez cash grab that will be abandoned in a year.
>>
>tired of overwatch
>look for a different game to play
>paladins, gigantic, battleborn, lawbreakers, paragon, battlecry, dirty bomb, even TF2
>fucking stupid grinding
>"locked" characters
>level up "bonuses"
>in-game upgrades
>"cards"
>"loadouts"
>selling boxes with gear and weapons in it meaning i have to play for hours to find the style of gameplay i like and then grind for it exclusively
>even on the games that fucking cost money
>they're buggy peices of shit that dont even look pretty
>the generic as FUCK characters arent even sexy or cute, they're just fucking generic
>classic archetypes you'd be ok for them to completely rip off are completely missing, such as the crazy joker type or the trenchcoat metalhead type
>the more moba influenced games dont even have a pudge hooking character type because its probably a fucking bitch to code in an fps

all these games made me do is just realize blizzard is only wining because they're the only ones who tried to win
>>
>>345155504
Hi-rez made smite right?

If so it's going to be trash like their other games.
>>
>>345155504
just another cuckwatch ripoff
>>
>>345155504
Fallout 4.
Yes.
>>
File: 1468298376214.jpg (15 KB, 233x267) Image search: [Google]
1468298376214.jpg
15 KB, 233x267
>>345156107

Cool, going to download it now
>>
>>345156727
>TF2
>fucking stupid grinding
>"locked" characters
>level up "bonuses"
>>in-game upgrades
>"cards"
>putting loadouts in quotes for some reason and pretending they're bad
>selling boxes with gear and weapons in it meaning i have to play for hours to find the style of gameplay i like and then grind for it exclusively
>they're buggy peices of shit that dont even look pretty
>the generic as FUCK characters arent even sexy or cute, they're just fucking generic

it was the next line that made me realize I was taking the bait
>>
This game is a disappointment.
Weapons feel like shit and reload is non existent. Just spam projectiles and skills to win, you don't really need to think.
>>
>>345158270
>every point must apply to the game i want to defend
>>
>>345158612
I listed every point because none of them apply
>>
>>345158195
This is the guy behind the coup and the truck? A white guy??
>>
>>345158691

Yes his name is Sam Hyde, he is responsible for both attacks in France (Paris/Nice) and the current Turkish Coup.

He's from Rhode Island and the authorities have been unable to catch up to him. Currently the CIA doesn't even have him listed anywhere due to the embarrassing fact that they know very little about him.

>tfw installing Paladins now

What am I in for lads?
>>
>>345158691
Yes. His name is Samuel Hyde. They just released the driver's identification.
>>
>>345158886
>being this blind
Sam Hyde is the LEADER OF THE CIA
>>
Overwatch sure looks like shit
>>
>>345159018
No he's not you dumb butt. Did the CIA fund him and facilitate the attacks? Allegedly. But he's definitely just an operative because they wouldn't send in the LEADER of the CIA to drive a truck over people.
>>
>>345159249

Truth
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.