[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this game worth $35? It does look interesting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: edf.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
edf.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
So is this game worth $35? It does look interesting.
>>
hoes the fps on pc
>>
>>345154498
Weebshit
>>
>>345154498
It's fun, but rather grindy and repetitive on higher difficulties unless you really like the co-op. Definitely one of those games you pick up and play in short bursts rather than binge for like 15 hours straight.

>>345154802
Yeah but it's fun weebshit.
>>
>>345154672
It's not out yet, but given that the PS4 version is 1080p/60 this one should be too. Be warned, there are framerate drops on PS4. Unless you have a got-tier CPU there will probably be drops, it's just the amount of enemies and physics in the game.
>>
Hopefully someone manages to put up an article showing how good/bad the port is before the discount expires. Supporting at least 1080p 60 fps is expected because that's what it is on PS4 but there should be significantly less framerate drops on decent computers if the CPU is the issue.
>>
File: cat cowboy hat.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cat cowboy hat.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>this shit is released a few days after steam summer sale
>>
>possible modding support
I'm not holding my breath because Jap devs lol but if they do somehow put in Steam Workshop support, holy shit that's going to be fun.
>>
>>345155764
Well how long ago was the game first discovered in the SteamDB? They've been working on it for around that long so with that amount of time the port should be fine. And they could have added in mod support into their engine.
>>
It's filled with more bugs than a bethshitter game.
>>
>>345155896
Someone asked about mod support during the Q&A on the forums, they said they were planning on it but it wouldn't be there at launch. It was cute, basically their answers to the questions was "It's our first PC game but we'll try our best!"
>>
EDF EDF EDF
>>
>>345156168

Their first PC game was Onechanbara though. It's the same group porting EDF that ported Onechanbara. Might I also note that Onechanbara was an absolute trainwreck on launch (not working on 90% of PC's, horrid sound issues, constant crashes, etc). It's now mostly fixed, but it took them well over a month to do that.
>>
>>345158093
>but it took them well over a month to do that.
I'd rather have a month instead of never, like with Arkham Knight
>>
>>345159093

Very true. It was also kind of amusing to see them apologize and try to understand the bugs people were reported to them, all while they responded in broken Engrish. The good news is that they were very responsive and very quick to make updates (Onechanbara gets fixes ever ~4 days now). The bad news is it's a $40 game with $60 of DLC, and I suspect EDF will receive the same treatment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.