[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: descarga.jpg (11 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
11 KB, 208x242
Rate me.
>>
>>345151921
casual/10
>>
>>345151995

Came here to say this.
>>
File: kojima.jpg (121 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
kojima.jpg
121 KB, 1200x798
It's alright
>>
>>345151921
4/10

I bought it at launch on PS4 and only played it for about a week. I had 2 friends to co-op the entire 5 hour long campaign with and we all quit the game very quickly because of how little content there was. The aesthetic was cool but outside of that the game was mediocre to bad.
>>
>>345151921
3/5 stars
>>
>>345151921
Fun for co-op. Terrible PvP. 3/5 overall.
>>
I just decided to replay a new charecter through the story mode after being away since vanilla.

And now I can't raise the difficulty of story missions to hard mode for the heroic modifier. Is this something new?

Now it's forcing me to play all the story missions on easy, and it is not a challenge at all.

Am I dumb, or do they not level lowbie characters play on the hard difficulty anymore??
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
the division is better :^)
>>
File: 1461582181229.jpg (141 KB, 542x660) Image search: [Google]
1461582181229.jpg
141 KB, 542x660
>>345151921
Disappointment/10
>>
>>345151921
8/10 with The Taken King
>>
>>345151921
Loot cave was pretty fun, got pretty boring once they patched it
>>
8.5/10 with TKK

Getting the new DLC and hoping it gets even better.
>>
5/10

Game is okay if you play it casually a couple times a week but offers little for a serious player to invest in.
>>
>>345152330
hard mode is adjusted so content from vanilla can be still challenging/engaging to year two players
>>
>>345151921

Great environments
Great Gunplay
Low amount of content (especially at release)
Bad gun balance
Poor class balance
>>
>>345152975
I used to spend hours there. Seeing all those engrams was something good, especially since purples could decrypt into trash. Too bad there wasn't a decent loot cave since then.
>>
The Taken King Legendary edition is on sale in the Flash sale
Worth?
>>
Completely forgot it existed/10

I will probably forget again in a couple minutes.
>>
Loved the lore and back story. The alien factions and the world design and aesthetic was also really good. Shame the gameplay and the campaign sucked.
>>
>>345153887
No. They're releasing another shitty DLC soon and TTK was already bad and lacking in content. You can literally go through all the story missions (DLC included) in less that a day. Plus the community is also reddit cancer.
>>
>>345154078
I thought i was the other way round. The lore and backstory sucked donkey cock and the gameplay wasn't bad.
>>
>>345153887
How much is it? It's worth it if it's cheap.
>>
>>345153887
for $25?

I'd say so, yeah

just be aware, the game can be a little bit of a grind at the start...
>>
>>345152330
You can play on hard once your light level is high enough. Before that it's locked. At level 20 your character will do little to no damage at all to a 40 enemy.
>>
>>345152330
>Story mode
>>
>>345154208
The lore is great but access to it sucks. It's all in "grimoire cards" you have to fucking read online.

There are no allied NPCs in the game other than your first, and the cutscenes don't explain much. So the story doesn't really unfold in game.

I do like the gameplay though in PvE. Fps with magic powers. PvP isn't as good as others though
>>
5/10 at launch
6/10 Dark Below
2/10 House of Wolves
8/10 Taken King
>>
>>345156314
> creates really detailed science-fiction universe

> doesn't include fucking any of it in the game.

Why does buggie always do this?
>>
>>345157505
More room in the game FOR EMBLEMS AND ARMOR SHADERS, HOLY SHIT YES.
>>
Only FPS I play, Overwatch is more boring and repetitive. CoD is same old shit for a decade. Stars Wars fell flat after a couple weeks. Battlefield is CoD little brother
>>
Sparrows need more variety, guns are damn near palette switches, and need much more shaders. Constant nerfs for casual players is annoying and SBMM has really fucked up a mediocre pvp.
>>
File: katara.png (22 KB, 253x234) Image search: [Google]
katara.png
22 KB, 253x234
It's fucking shit. It's shit specifically because of what it does RIGHT, and how it completely fails to capitalize on ANY of it.

>Super interesting Lore? Check!
>LET'S PUT NONE OF IT IN THE FUCKING GAME AND LOCK IT BEHIND COLLECTIBLE CARDS YOU CAN ONLY SEE ON OUR FUCKING WEBSITE

>Really tight and engaging core gunplay? Check!
>LET'S LOCK ALL THE ACTUALLY UNIQUE WEAPONRY BEHIND SUPER RARE AND COMPLETELY RANDOM DROPS- AND LET'S ALSO MAKE OUR PVE CONTENT PISS-EASY AND OUR PVP COMPLETE DOGSHIT, MAKING THE WHOLE ENDEAVOR OF SHOOTING POINTLESS!

>The base for a massive game with players working together towards a common goal of fighting back the darkness? Check!
>LET'S MAKE SOCIAL INTERACTION COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND GIVE THE GAME SO LITTLE CONTENT THAT YOU'RE BASICALLY REPEATING THE SAME TWO MISSIONS ON REPEAT UNTIL THE NEXT EXPANSION
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 512x288
>>345152392
I like Da devision, it's is another /pol/ aproved game.

None of that alien shit, I want to kill New Yorkers.
>>
I'll buy it this weekend what am I in for??
>>
File: Výstřižek.png (695 KB, 963x498) Image search: [Google]
Výstřižek.png
695 KB, 963x498
>>345152392
>>345158572
>34% recently
Wew
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.