[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for killing the industry and tradditional gaming Neo-mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: iwatabow-e1436818004669.jpg (28 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
iwatabow-e1436818004669.jpg
28 KB, 580x387
>Satoru Iwata, the president of Nintendo, said at the Game Developers Conference that video games for smartphones have undermined the economics and the quality of the gaming industry.

>Nintendo President Satoru Iwata told video game developers that smartphones were driving a trend towards lower quality and economically unsustainable video games.

Thanks for killing the industry and traditional gaming and the only CEO who was prepared to fight against it.
>>
>smartphones were driving a trend towards lower quality and economically unsustainable video games.
Said the company that rehashes the same games over and over.
>>
>meanwhile nintendrones are celebrating nintendo's move to mobile

do these kids even realize what they're supporting
>>
File: 1427948161953.gif (641 KB, 339x509) Image search: [Google]
1427948161953.gif
641 KB, 339x509
>>345148194
Translation
>Mobile phones are more powerful than our shitty umtillionth DS
>But we won't actually try to compete with this, rather, we'll try to undermine it
>And we we say economically unstable, we have no fucking clue what Supercell or Candy Crush games are, because we have to remade the DS one more time for gullible parents, and release yet another pokemon/starfox/zelda game before the next phone generation can emulate our 3DS games and consoles can emulate our Wiiu flawlessly
>>
>>345148571
qq more fag
>>
>>345148571
To them: Nintendo rich = Nintendo good
>>
>>345148571
they're supporting nintendo, which is all they care about
>>
>>345148194
This is 4sony, a normalfag-only board for smartphone-obsessed teens. You won't find any sympathy for nintendoyearolds.
>>
>Make Wii and WiiU
>Complain about degeneration of quality

Yeah I bet they're bad. Smartphones took their shiteater fanbase.
>>
>>345148571
To drones, it doesn't matter how Nintendo is making money, so much as that they are.
>>
>>345148610
>we have no fucking clue what Supercell or Candy Crush games are
I can tell you exactly what those games are, they are thinly veiled frewemium mobile ware games that are designed to exploit your dopamine receptors as quick as possible and train your brain into playing 1 minutes pops of games and to expect immediate rewards.

Mobile shovelware will never harbour the creative, artistic or technical talanet of any DS game form now to the end of time.
>>
File: 1438273267436.gif (3 MB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
1438273267436.gif
3 MB, 400x247
>>345148571
>Can we ignore the rapidly evolving mobile market long enough to squeeze out 3 more handhelds and a dozen more games?
>I think so Iwata-san, i really do
Let them release DS emulators for 20 dollars, then let nintendo die the dog's death it has been so adamantly avoiding
>>
>>345148194
You only had to understandu
>>
>>345148861
Puzzle & Dragons is pretty good, bro.
>>
>>345148861
>I just saw that southpark episode, the post

Cool, but they've been rocking harder than a concrete and jackhammer surplus store since what, 2010 and 2012?

They are the definition of "sustainable"
>>
>Zelda succumb to the open world meme
>Zelda Skyrim actually became a thing
>their most successful popular game in years is a mobile app game
This was not the future I envisioned in 1993
>>
>>345148674

Hope they are happy when Nintendo goes third party
>>
>>345148571
>pokemon GO Is a failure
Bwahahahahaha nintendo is doomed what a bunch of useless shits
>pokemon GO is a viral, unparalleled succes without even hyping it
How dare they be successful at that videogames are dead

They can't just win for some people
>>
>>345148571
I've always been a Nintendrone and I'm mostly sad about this.
It's good marketing for Nintendo in general but it will affect the way they plan things. I don't see them going full mobile but still
>>
>>345148194
>>345148571
Niantic is not Nintendo and they aren't moving straight to mobile. Besides GameFreak is second party, not Nintendo exclusive, they just get the revenue from Pokemon as well. Hell they turned down a buyout from Google.

They're still making consoles and actual video games. How hard is this to fucking understand people?
>>
>>345148194
satoru iwata also died of cancer after shitting out the two turds that were the Wii U and 3DS so take that how you will. It's staggering to think about just how much low quality garbage is on the 3DS in particular.
>>
>>345148571
They're saying the exact objective truth. They are no longer able to sell quality videogames and must resort to shitty mobile garbage crapware to make mass amounts of money.
>>
>>345149286
For now.

This game has been out for less than two weeks. What fucking happens if mobile keeps making them money, and the NX flops?
>>
>>345149301
And yet the 3DS is still the highest selling gaming platform right now.
>>
>>345149286
>They're still making consoles and actual video games

Like what, starfox zero and NX: the next gimmick machine?
>>
>>345148194
I love it. Port Pokemon SM to Mobile already
>>
>>345149396
They'll keep making consoles and video games because Nintendo is stupid.
>>
>>345148702
False. Im playing the game because I like it. Thats t, I dont care who henefits from what.
>>
>>345149460
???
PS4 is selling way more
and if you're talking about all time sales, then it's PS2
>>
>>345149460
I would hope a platform that's been out since 2011 would be doing better than ones released in 2013.

What's the Wii U's excuse?
>>
pokemon go was iwata's idea you mong
>>
>>345149469
Just because you don't like them doesn't make them not video games and consoles.

That's like fucking saying "I don't like the PS4 or One, so they aren't consoles." or "I don't like Dark Souls, so it's not a video game." It's fucking retarded.
>>
File: smug reaction image.png (1 MB, 1570x748) Image search: [Google]
smug reaction image.png
1 MB, 1570x748
>Go does bad

ITS OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

>Go does good

>IT'S OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED NINTENDO WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BESIDES MOBILE TRASH FROM NOW ON

/v/ proving once again it's opinion means nothing
>>
>>345148571
>>345148194
I personally found the fact that they supported censorship or argued against it with rehashed fallacies worse.
>>
>>345149209
/thread

Literally anything Nintendo-related (even loosely related like this game made by an independant subset of google alongside The Pokemon Company [which Nintendo has less than a third stake in], with minimal if any influence from Nintendo) is always the worst thing ever nowadays. It's like people just want to hate them for some reason - Nintendo have shit the bed many times lately but this isn't one of them, at worst it's a fad but that's not going to matter given the massive profits its already raking in.

The success came out of nowhere as far as they're concerned, too (evident by a total lack of marketing and no mention of it from their recent investor meeting before PokeGo launched). I can understand people not liking this, I've always thought pokemon was some dumbass shit, but I cannot at all see how this is bad.
>>
>>345149396
Why do you fear more mobile games?
Why do poeple care so much about this?
I play games regardless of their platform or publisher. I just play what I want and thats it, who the fuck gets so emotionnaly attached to a companie.
>>
>>345149723
The thing is, Go just didn't do well, it did ludicrously well.

This is going to change their business. It's just a fact.
>>
>>345149723
>Go does good
I think you mean does well.
>>
>>345149286
I just googled that because of what you said and it said that COLLECTIVELY Nintendo,Niantic, and Google fronted $20 mil for this game. Depending on how this was split nintendo is super in the black from this game already.

Scary.
>>
>>345149805
because mobile games are garbage, and devs moving to mobile means less real games
enjoy playing the next smash bros on your phone
>>
>>345149869
And?
>>
>>345149597
Yes, it may catch up to the 3DS and in all likelihood will, but as of right now it's still top dog, and will still be right there at the top with the PS4 by the end of this generation.
>>345149619
The Wii U's excuse is that it's a piece of shit that isn't bothering to compete.
>>
>>345149805
>who the fuck gets so emotionnaly attached to a companie.
Given that Xbros died out thanks to the big Xbone blunder, and PC isn't stuck to one company, that only leaves Sony fanboys.

I'm not at all surprised, then.
>>
>>345149668
No you double mong, it was Google's april fools joke that turned into the proto-pokemon go/ingress. The CEO and Founder of Niantic was part of Google during the creation of and part of the team of the april fools
>>
>>345149934
Does the idea of Nintendo potentially focusing on phone games more not bother you?
>>
>>345149914
Nintendo funded very little. It's mostly funded by Google and Niantic from the Pokemon Company. Nintendo actually doesn't even own the majority of stake when it comes to Pokemon. Only around 30% or so I believe.
>>
>>345149805
They probably fear companies will all switch to mobile and stop making actual games.
>>
File: joker is disappoint.jpg (44 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
joker is disappoint.jpg
44 KB, 576x432
>>345149668
>pokemon go was the idea of a guy who frequently spoke against mobile gaming until the yakuza forced him into the DeNA partnership
>>
>>345148571
I think it's pretty cool that Pokemon Go is going well. Explicitly because it's not Nintendo moving to mobile as you so claim. Iwata would have never allowed that.
So unless they all trample all over Iwata's corpse now that he is dead, traditional gaming will be fine and they'll likely use the Pokemon Go profits to further invest in traditional gaming as initially planned.

Now if Pokemon Sun and Moon totally bombs however. Then we can worry. But there is no way of that happening.
>>
>>345149928
There'll always be a market for console games and systems, just the same as there's always a market for PC games and hardware. Granted, the current state of that market is questionable, but one (fad) mobile phenomenon isn't suddenly going to kill console gaming. At worst, other mobile devs will shit out clones of Go.
>>
>>345149928
>smash bro
The last console I had from nintendo is mt gamecube. For once Im interested in their product.
>>
>>345149928
>implying I won't be making VNs exclusively for mobile
Casualfaggot mustard race reporting in.
>>
>>345148194
Is not like SONY tried to actual video-games by shoving movies with button pressed every 5 minutes down everyone's throats.
>>
>>345150126
>Iwata would have never allowed that.
nintendo doesnt give a shit
>>
>>345150036
Did you completely ignore every poster pointing out that Go is barely a Nintendo title, it's primary producers are Google and The Pokemon Company, Nintendo own a tiny share in the game and had no known involvement on it.
>>
>>345150137
There will always be a market, but does Nintendo want to try and fill the niche? They aren't doing so well with the Wii U.

If the NX fails, and phone games go well, what do you think their expected moves will be?
>>
>>345149118
Zelda was always open world you fucking retard
>>
I thought Pokemon GO wasn't made by Nintendo
>>
>>345150296
Yet Nintendo's stocks have soared, and plans for more mobile releases are on their way from Nintendo.

Whether you like it or not, this is going to change Nintendo.
>>
>>345148194
Guess who came up with the idea for Pokemon GO.
>>
>>345150304
Contrary to popular belief, the Wii U didn't do that bad - it had low sales, but it still turned a sizable profit thanks to high margins on a low-cost production system. The games and amiibos also sold very well on the system.
>>
File: 1436935943936.gif (4 MB, 280x299) Image search: [Google]
1436935943936.gif
4 MB, 280x299
>>345150078
>YFW Iwata had to commit sudoku because sales were abysmal under her watch
>>
>>345150126

>Iwata would have never allowed that.

What does that have to do with anything? Nobody gives a shit about some dead guy. Nintendo is a company, they want money. Kimishita will go where the money is, mobile.
>>
>>345148610
Yes, because excessive cheap software that makes you eyeroll when you think about it did wonders back in the 70s and early 80s.

Nintendo knows whats up, or at least they did.

Big problem is after sony and microsoft jumped into the console wars, they undermined the seal of quality trend that nintendo set up in the 80s to prevent another video game crash, and the indie craze proved that you can make it big with cheap, shitty software if you market it the right way.

Its not economically stable, many game companies are going under left right and center, only big publishers who have been around since the first crash know how to stay afloat, its why more dev studios are dying, while the big names are still raking in tons of dosh.

Mobile is going to be the atari 5600 of this generation.
>>
File: 1464024922674.png (266 KB, 375x385) Image search: [Google]
1464024922674.png
266 KB, 375x385
video games need to hurry up and die. viva nintendo phone games
>>
>>345150382
Those releases had been planned way before pokemon go was even revealed, back when Nintendo had an investor meeting with DeNA, and Iwata had to clarify that they're not abandoning the console market (this is the moment the NX was first mentions) - this fact alone should dispel the "lel they'll go full mobile" rumours.
>>
>>345150504
And mobile, when done well, can completely eclipse the profits made off of a 10 million selling console.

It all rides on the NX. If it does worse than the Wii U, why continue? Why put so much energy into developing, manufacturing, and trying to sell consoles, when fucking phone apps can make you more?
>>
I really wish Iwata was alive for at the very least a little while longer. He had a reasonable relation to the mobile market and would not allow things to get out of hand.

The Iwata Asks related to the mobile stuff and Pokemon Go would also be very interesting.
It's sad to see him gone.
>>
>>345150504

>it still turned a sizable profit

That's why they're quickly trying to get rid of it and they have stopped making games for it.

>The games and amiibos also sold very well on the system.

kek. Starfox Zero
>>
>>345150681
>this fact alone should dispel the "lel they'll go full mobile" rumours.
what fact?
that some dead guy said something?
>>
>>345150749
Given some of the weird shit Nintendo has done, including the Wii U and supporting it as long as they did considering how dead it is, I think part of their team genuinely likes making games. I get that impression from developers like Miyamoto, Aonuma, and the late Iwata at least.
>>
>>345150681
Iwata also said they weren't going to go mobile in the first place.

Iwata is also dead and not running the company.

Pokemon Go is a fucking media darling, rumored to be making over a million dollars a day, and has caused Nintendo's stocks to boom.

Are you seriously tell me with a straight face that Nintendo aren't having board meetings feverishly talking about their future moves?
>>
File: YIPYIPYIP.jpg (23 KB, 367x407) Image search: [Google]
YIPYIPYIP.jpg
23 KB, 367x407
>>345150535
>commit sudoku
>>
Haha, that's so fucking rich coming from the man trying to reel in casual players while alienating more experienced players and old-time nintendo fans.

I find it funny how nintendo is still trying to cling to that same casual game market that is ruled by smart phones and tablets with consoles running outdated hardware.

With pokemon GO, they finally gave in the mobile shitstorm too.
>>
>>345150792
>That's why they're quickly trying to get rid of it and they have stopped making games for it.
End of a console generation, only a few months shy of their usual cycle. Support was strong, all things considered, up until late 2015.

>kek. Starfox Zero
Splatoon, Mario Maker, Sm4sh, Pokken, MK8, NSMBU, Nintendoland all sold very well, though.
>>
>>345151094
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>345150949
'Support' for the Wii U is arguable for the past year or so. The amount of literal games being put out for it on a sheer numbers basis are all signs of it about to be taking out to the woodshed.

Those same people you mentioned have been spending the last 10 years working on hardware that foregoes traditional input and controls, with even touchscreen being a major touted feature of Nintendo's consoles. I don't think transitioning to phones would be that big of a shock to them.
>>
>>345150949

They didn't support Wii U for much time at all. It's already suffering zimbabwe style droughts before it's been out for 5 years. Literally one game is going to come out in the next 9 months. One game that isn't even an exclusive. Modern nintendo "fans" are actually defending this too.
>>
>>345150954
The NX already has a release date and games in development, you think 1 mobile fad will make them drop the entire project? They'd lose more money than if they'd release the bloody thing.
>>
>>345151153
Shame about starfox.

Miyamoto is know for some crazy shit, but man, he should have known gameplay comes first, and bad controls is the first and foremost cause of bad gameplay.
>>
>>345150535
as a suns fan living in arizona, fuck the spurs, but tim duncan is alright. he was a spur before the dirty spurs era.
>>
>>345151153
Almost all of those are mario related. With the marketing and general push, SF0 should have sold more.

Same with TW101.
>>
>>345151215
>>345151264
Did you two actually read my post or just pounce immediately?
As it doesn't look to me like you read it.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
It's good to know that Iwata died and ruined Wii U and caused shitposting for NX for nothing

He did that to tell people that Nintendo is still dedicated to console development despite branching side apps to other people

Are you really that fucking stupid anons?

Pokemon Go is the 20th anniversary gift along with Sun and Moon

Calm the fuck down
>>
>>345151301
>you think 1 mobile fad will make them drop the entire project?

No, but its failure to get a foothold on the market would.

It literally all comes down to whether or not the NX fails. If they pull another Wii U or worse, expect massive changes at the company.
>>
>>345151264
every console is suffering style droughts

gaming is at a stand still
>>
>>345148194
>So short-sighted he can't see that Go will bring new players to support the mainline games.

It's not a bad thing.
>>
>>345151341
>Almost all of those are mario related.
Literally irrelevant to the context of the discussion.
>>
>>345149209
>>345149756

Did you drones even think about the other option, which would be Nintendo not developing Pokemon GO at all?

That way they wouldn't sellout, they wouldn't commit a crime against gaming, and they wouldn't rape their classic franchise for money.
>>
>>345151153
>Support was strong

are you serious right now? They pad their schedule with literal shovelware released months apart, like amiibo party and ultra trash and you're saying that their support was strong. You're fucking delusional boy
>>
>>345151367
Yes I read your post. Can you address what I said?

Nintendo going mobile wouldn't be a huge leap. Half their games over the past 10+ years have utilized touch screens. Hell, that was one of the features touted the most.
>>
>tfw was mocking his death
>tfw he was actually the only one preventing nintendo from becoming gaming's biggest enemy
>they probably legitimately poisoned him
nintenbros im so sorry you were right he was the only good thing about the company
>>
>>345148194
You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.
- Nintendo c.a. 2000

They should have stopped at the GameCube.
>>
>>345151407
Too far away for me to care honestly, I'm not sure why you would either if you don't like Nintendo's current state at all anyway.

>>345151398
Dude it's a shitposting thread. Just join in and have some good ol' /v/ banter
>>
>>345148396
At least they were games and not passive progression bar watchers with payment options to make the treadmill spin faster.
>>
>>345151431
Or kids won't want anything to do with the 3DS games now that they have Pokemon on their phone.
>>
>>345151325
Well, I guess they had to justify putting those gyro sensors in the gamepad somehow.

Still, motion controls and starfox don't mix at all. Other companies have let motion controls die outside of vr shit, why can't nintendo?
>>
>>345151494
But Nintendo actually didn't develop Pokemon Go, they have almost nothing to do with it. It was developed by Niantec, a subsidiary of Google from what I've gathered.
>>
>>345151590
>Too far away for me to care

At most a couple of years? The Wii U barely had a five year lifespan, and that's being generous if you want to count 2016.
>>
>>345151398
>implying their executives will let this huge success just pass by and won't invest more and more on it.

It was SUPPOSED to be a small side project, but after the unexpected success it had, it will completely eclipse Sun and Moon.
>>
>>345151459
Are you stupid? Or just new to nintendo? Mario sells. Just look at the NSMB sales on the DS, 3DS, Wii, and WiiU. Mario, Smash, and one entirely new IP selling well isn't exactly healthy for nintendo. It should be better.

Don't be a blin fanboy. Be a normal one like me.
>>
>>345151264

>One game

Color Splash exists whether you like the direction paper Mario took or not and it's going to be rated just as good as SS if not higher
>>
>>345151732
They gave them the green card.
>>
>>345151094

I
SMELL
NEW
FAG
>>
>>345151516
>>345151543
>up until late 2015
You guys did see that, right?
Basically around the time Mario Maker released, the drought hit.
>>
>>345151868
So panned by fans?
>>
>>345151740
You think the NX will last only 2 years?
So, what, you're expecting Dreamcast 2.0 even though none of the preceeding cock-ups that Sega had have occurred to Nintendo (yet)?
>>
>>345151789
then what keeps them from just giving another franchise to niantic to fuck around with without having to change their focus at all?
>>
File: 1444859887385.png (362 KB, 429x561) Image search: [Google]
1444859887385.png
362 KB, 429x561
Nintendo doesn't care about games. They left Hanafuda cards for the famicom and they will leave consoles for mobile. Simple as that, hope you like freemium games, nintendrones.
>>
>>345151914
Okay but that's not the main point of what I just said. Please look.

Nintendo going mobile wouldn't be insane. They already make handheld. They already make handhelds with touch screens.

Saying the devs enjoy games is a moot point. They've been making games largely compatible with the mobile concept for years.
>>
>>345151398

People forget that Nobody at Nintendo actually worked on these games

Go was niantic

And Miitomo was DeNa with Nintendo Supervising, not taking effort and devs to work on Mobile
>>
File: incredulous.png (204 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.png
204 KB, 512x384
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-36805615

http://www.cnet.com/news/police-plead-with-pokemon-go-players-to-stop-calling-911/

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Man-Playing-Pokemon-Go-Stabbed-in-Anaheim-Park-386752671.html

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-diego-dead-body-pokemon-go-20160715-snap-story.html

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Two-Men-Fall-Down-Cliff-While-Playing-Pokemon-Go-386743551.html
>>
File: high5.jpg (317 KB, 802x602) Image search: [Google]
high5.jpg
317 KB, 802x602
Please anon.

While this will no doubt change Nintendo's approach to mobile gaming, it will not destroy traditional gaming. The higher ups are still mostly comprised of people eho love and play games.

If you want Nintendo to not go third party and abandon traditional gaming, then buy the NX. If the NX fails again like the WiiU, then PoGo or not, Nintendo would likely pull the plug on hardware and make changes in the business strategy regardless.

Nintendo is too proudful of a company to bow out of the industry it once dominated with an iron grip.
If anything, PoGo is the revival boost Nintendo needed to reascertain it's position in the industry as a force to be reckoned with and a game changer, after years of letting the competition dictate the rules of the game instead.

Not a Nintendrone in any way btw, most PC gaming, this is my own opinion on recent events.
>>
>>345152049
The NX started development around 2013 from what I understand. If it does worse than the Wii U, why continue?

This isn't about cock ups, so much as there's a potential revenue stream so large, that you have to question why would they want to keep making underperforming consoles?
>>
>>345152086
BTFO
T
F
O

NEVER EVER NINTENDRONES!
>>
>>345148749
>4sony
Nice try, NeoFAGgot. This has never been Sonyggerdom.
>>
>Satoru Iwata, the president of Nintendo, said at the Game Developers Conference

No he didn't, he's dead.
>>
>>345151407

The NX will more or less work out well

Mainly because Sony and Microsoft are doing half gen updates

Giving Nintendo the advantage to catch up hardware wise

Zelda Breath of the wild is guranteed to sell and give profits with how surprisingly low Nintendo set the amount it will need to sell to be a profit
>>
>>345151859
Well no shit, but that doesn't invalidate my point at all now, does it?

>>345152087
How many times does it have to repeated in this very thread that Nintendo did not develop Pokemon Go, nor did they develop Miitomo and the future projects - those were developed by Niantec (Google), and DeNA respectively. Nintendo also expressed interest to continue with the console market via the NX system.
>>
>>345152331
>Giving Nintendo the advantage to catch up hardware wise

Are you suggesting the NX will be on par with the Neo or Scorpio?

Very bold claim.
>>
File: modern gaming.jpg (127 KB, 476x354) Image search: [Google]
modern gaming.jpg
127 KB, 476x354
>>345152086
>hope you like freemium games, nintendrones.
>microshills and sonydrones pays $5 a month to be able to play their game online
>>
>>345152210
This anon speaks the truth
>>
>>345149286
>They're still making consoles and actual video games
>still making video games
I would hardly consider one game a year "making video games" they pretty much killed aa and aaa single player development in 2006
>>
>>345152341
Why

do

you

dodge

my

point?

What the fuck do you think the DS was? It was a console that had a touch screen. They had a whole marketing campaign about the "touch generation". The nigger I was talking to made an argument saying Nintendo wouldn't want to go mobile, because they actually enjoy making games.

They're the one company that's been courting the idea of what phone games are for over 10 years.

Christ.
>>
>>345152212
Same reason they continued with the Wii U I'd assume - even a poor-selling console is still profitable if the attach rate is there and the system has high margins.
>>
>>345152560
Inbred or lobotomized? Tell us your story.
>>
>>345152562
Even if you're making money, is the amount really worth it after the initial investment?

Phone games are cheap to make and can bring in insane consoles.

Developing, manufacturing, and selling consoles takes a lot, and even if you're making returns off them, they're not making Wii returns. Barely even a 10th of that.
>>
>>345152701
Clearly I have to be slow with you, since once again you don't even address what I'm saying.
>>
>>345152560
I know I'm sorry, to clarify I can see them continuing the mobile market, but doing so the same way they're doing now - that is by outsourcing them to third parties instead of developing any themselves, to both ensure better support (as Nintendo has no experience in the mobile market themselves), and so that they may continue their own platforms.
>>
Good, let console gaming burn. Mobile isn't much better but at least it's not deluded under the pretense that its games are anything more than casual trash.
>>
>>345152775
Inbred, huh. I'm very curious about how you function day to day. It's my first time seeing a living person with a single-digit IQ.
>>
>>345152704
I don't know where this idea that consoles have to be massive successes like the Wii/PS2/PS4 came from but it's a pipe dream that doesn't need to be achieved for a system to be financially successful. Friendly reminder sales are not the same thing as profit.
>>
Why the fuck are people on /v/ so fucking retarded? Just because one app is popular doesn't mean Nintendo will stop making consoles and games.
>>
>>345153176
It's just a shitposting thread, either leave or join in the banter.

And never take /v/ seriously, they're rarely ever correct.
>>
>>345153176
>just because one pachinko machine doesn't mean Konami will stop making games
>>
>>345153105
When you see a nosedive of a 90% reduction in sales from your last console, you made a mistake.

Keep in mind, the Wii sold at a profit. Even if the Wii U did as well, that's still less of a profit on their end.

If the NX does worse, that's just less and less money.

Meanwhile, phone games, as we're seeing now with Go, have the potential to be massive.
>>
>>345153105

>it's okay if consoles sell like shit if they're still making money that's why sony and nintendo are proud and happy of the vita and gamecube, wii u respectively
>>
>>345152849
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm saying I don't think even many of the core devs at Nintendo would have much of a struggle transitioning to mobile if they had to.

The Brain Age crew? Animal Crossing? Fire Emblem? It'd mostly be the more action heavy games that could potentially suffer, but I'm sure Nintendo could get creative if they needed to.
>>
>>345149209

I heard this one before... oh yeah, with wii.

>Wii was a success, lets make more wii things.
>>
>>345150324
These are the same people who didn't know about Inafune being a producer with no real involvement with Mega Man. Misinformation and all that.
>>
>>345153812
>/v/ is one person

Acting like it is sure does help paint the narrative you're creating, though.
>>
>>345153926
I'm just saying, misinformation spreads.
>>
>>345148571
Massive nintendrone here. I honestly can't believe that other nintendrones are defending this shit because this will just mean less quality vidya for us. I'm calling false flagging because no one can be that retarded and blind
>>
>>345153350
Well, I've made my points and you've made yours. I can't think of anything more to add, so we'll have to wait and see.

>>345153546
Someone didn't hear about the problem GO had at launch regarding OAuth. Mobile development may be generally easy, but there's a lot of quirks ajd social integrations that Nintendo barely understands.

>>345153490
Are you basing those Company's opinions of their products soleley on how much they market/support them?
They could still be proud within the company and just felt they messed up in somewhere (namely marketing for those 2 examples, as well as an overpriced/too-early launch in my opinion).
>>
>>345148194
What's not to like? Normies get fleeced off the money they would've spent on paying for Candy Crush boosts or whatever. They also help kill some of the nickel-and-dime mobile gaming operations, which is a good thing.

Meanwhile, the money they got from normies and from the competitors (by stealing their customer base and revenue) will be used to make other games, with some not being mobile games.

Instead of coming out with shit rehashes, maybe they'd make better games with all the extra money they've been getting.

At least that's how some publishers/developers do it. Nintendo can't just afford to abandon everything for the mobile gaming market. Look at WB, Activision-Blizzard, and all those industry giants. They have a mobile gaming division, but they are still making console and PC games. They know the importance of diversifying their offerings and trying to capture all demographics (console, PC, and mobile gamers) - you make more money that way than just putting all your eggs in the 'mobile gaming' basket.

If they were any smart and want more money, they'd also embrace the idea of some of their 1st party games going multiplat. All the turbokiddie games could remain 1st party, so they could get the new generation introduced to gaming - Nintendo gaming. This will help build brand loyalty not only to their hardware but their software, no matter what platform they belong to. Then games like that Zelda Skyrim could go multiplat. Going PC and Xbox multiplat would be the best move for them because development and porting would be easier and cheaper, now with PC and Xbox platforms eventually going to use the same code/library. They can also reach a bigger audience, because they can reach not only Nintendo fans but also the PC and Xbox crowd.

Then they could abandon hardware and perhaps team up with M$ to make a system that will put the final nail in Sony's coffin, with Nintendo making games and M$ making the console.
>>
>>345154090
It's not a game made by Nintendo, that's why. Nintendo just greenlit it, if even that.
>>
>>345148396

Just like every other company

>it's only bad if Nintendo does it
>>
the gaming industry is rotten to the core and Nintendo actively fought against it with the Wii. Nobody will miss it if it died tomorrow since it's become exactly what Iwata and co. predicted in 2005, an industry dominated by goliaths and indies, where quality is trumped by pre-release hype and flavour of the month AAA games
>>
>>345153341
https://www.konami.com/games/jp/ja/topics/1655/
>>
>>345154221
Yeah, but after seeing the success of that, they won't have any reason to not to switch.
>>
>>345154394
The sad part is /v/ will deny this.
Not even a Nintendo fan, mainstream gaming just sucks these days.
>>
>finally get to level 5
>choose valor
>all these gyms have guys with 9001CP
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>345154617
How come other gaming giants that have delved into mobile, to huge success, didn't go full-mobile then?

I'll tell you why - they want to offer things to all audiences, and are away many don't like the mobile platform for games.
>>
>>345154394
>Nintendo actively fought against it with the Wii

with wii music, wii fit, wii sports, wii party babyz, nintendogs and metroid other M. god bless nintendo they're the good guys
>>
It's a shame how Idolmaster on consoles was killed off because of the success on mobile, but at least Uzuki's egao is better than Haruka's.
>>
>>345154394
>2005
Yokoi also said it a decade back.
http://shmuplations.com/yokoi/
>>
>>345154884
They're literally making Imas on PS4 though.
>>
>>345154852
>VIDEO GAMES SHOULD APPEAL TO ME AND ME ONLY
you got what you wanted, a AAA industry dominated by FPS-RPG randomized lootcrate games, canalizing itself (Sony vs MS) while the smarter consumers flee to PC only to get fucked by the memery of Nvidia and AMD shills.
Fuck you and fuck video games, all I wanted was cool experimental AA games like Metal Arms but nope, everything is either AAA buggy shit or indie and everything is either 10/10 best game ever or total shit not even worth typing into google.
Pokemon Go continues the AA trend. Quirky and new with serious manpower behind it. Go play Hardcore RPGMMOFPS: Now With More Lootcrate Rewards
>>
>>345148194
Make this thread when they reduce their console and dedicated handheld output in favor of mobile shit, not when one game that they funded a third of and had no other hand in happens to become a smash-hit.
>>
>>345155525
No I'll make it now for shitposts and giggles. t'is the spirit of /v/.
>>
>>345155371
>cool experimental AA games
They still exist.
>>
>>345148571
It depends. Personally I want Nintendo to go third party at this point, but not only as a company that makes shitty mobile apps.

They're shit hardware is holding them behind and making a platform for PC or creating games for Sony and Microsoft would actually force them to evolve with modern times.

Unfortunately, ever since the Wii, Nintendo has proven that it likes to take the cheap and easy way out, so they'll probably degrade into a shit mobile app company after the NX.
>>
>>345156262
shit hardware is holding sony and microsoft behind too actually
>>
>>345156141
Not really.
>>
>>345148194
But he also spearheaded this campaign to make Nintendo more visable by releasing GOOD Nintendo experiences on mobile.

So, fuck you and stuff.
>>
>>345156262
they make most of their money from liscencing and hardware, doofus

nintendo cant compete with 0% interest rate finance schlock that never needs to be repaid. simple as that, because that's a predatory osftware market. it reduces the market cap for hardware and liscencing, but doesn't directly compete.

stp assumin you're smarter than fucking CEOs.
>>
File: some games.jpg (958 KB, 1827x2092) Image search: [Google]
some games.jpg
958 KB, 1827x2092
>>345156407
Yes really.
Peoples like you like to scream and pretend there is a lack of AA games, ignoring the ones that exist because of their lack of advertising (and the fact that it isn't considered "cool" to care about them), which is really ironic.
>>
File: 1466881730398.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1466881730398.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>Sony wins the generation catering to normies
>Make thousands of threads celebrating sales
>Nintendo does the same
>Make thousands of threads complaining about sales
It's ok when Sony does it, huh?
>>
>>345156762
I sure hope your pic had absolutely nothing to do with your """argument""". For your own sake of course.
>>
>>345148610
Nintendo didn't even know what PSN or Xbox Live were... as of 2 years ago.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-secret-developers-wii-u-the-inside-story

>The discussion started off well enough and covered off our experiences with the hardware and (slow) toolchain and then we steered them towards discussing when the online features might be available. We were told that the features, and the OS updates to support them, would be available before the hardware launch, but only just. There were apparently issues with setting up a large networking infrastructure to rival Sony and Microsoft that they hadn't envisaged.

>This was surprising to hear, as we would have thought that they had plenty of time to work on these features as it had been announced months before, so we probed a little deeper and asked how certain scenarios might work with the Mii friends and networking, all the time referencing how Xbox Live and PSN achieve the same thing. At some point in this conversation we were informed that it was no good referencing Live and PSN as nobody in their development teams used those systems (!) so could we provide more detailed explanations for them? My only thought after this call was that they were struggling - badly - with the networking side as it was far more complicated than they anticipated. They were trying to play catch-up with the rival systems, but without the years of experience to back it up.

tl;dr nintendo had zero experience with ps or xbox at all and wii u online was a day1 patch
>>
>>345151103

Just like back when they saved gaming in 1983, it was literally called a family computer in Japan
>>
>>345156913
Yes, keep denying it, you only further strengthen my argument. It's only the truth after all.
>>
>>345156762

those games sucks. where's the mario and zelda? also, those anime girls are weird, censor that crap
>>
>>345150036
Japs can't into technology. They still use flip phones.
>>
>>345156762
>>345157006
Everything there looks to be indies and AAA stuff though, the only ones that aren't are anime "weeb" games, which some people (understandably) aren't into even if they enjoy anime itself.
>>
>>345156920
>wii u online was a day1 patch
Well this is true, how people easilly forget that massive system update at launch.

BUT it doesn't go in to why the online infrastructure was so delayed. It was because EA were initially going to assist them in building it before Nintendo backed out of the deal. Have people also forgotten the "special partnership" or whatever the fuck it was that just fell through and didn't come to exist at all?
>>
>>345156590
I never assumed or suggested that I was smarter than a CEO.

I just know that their shit hardware is holding back the quality, ambition and scope of their IPs.
>>
>>345148194
>now praising things Iwata said after people wanted him fired from Nintendo so badly
Nintendo is right not to listening to the consumers because they can't make up their mind
>>
>>345157302
funnily nintendo games are probably more ambitious than any xbox or playstation game
>>
>>345156920
I wouldn't want to use PSN or Xbox Live either. Pure cancer.
>>
File: 1391631845809.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1391631845809.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
>>345157389
>>
>>345157237
Missing out on good videogames simply because they don't have a realistic artstyle is also part of this industry's problem
>>
>>345157486
well nevermind I guess
>>
File: 1467850428362.jpg (67 KB, 510x668) Image search: [Google]
1467850428362.jpg
67 KB, 510x668
>>345156762
>movies
>animemes
>indie trash
>>
>>345157237
The vast majority of the anime looking games are AA.
>>
>>345157570
>lost redditor scum
>>
>>345157681
AAA
FTFY
>>
>>345157302
>I'm not smarter, I just know it's the hardware that's the problem
>hardware is the most profitable aspect of their games
>hardware onyl holds back graphics
>most successful games of the last 3 years have all been low tech
>I'm SOOOO MSART ITS THE DAAHSARHDWARE HEWARHWARE!

yeah, uh...
>>
I like how every attempt to turn this win into a loss is a blatent failure and reeks of damage control:

>"They will go full mobile now!"

They have had successful mobile games before and that did not happen.

>"They will stop making console games and go third party!"

Except they have a new console coming out soon. Idiot.

Really, all you can say about the success of Pokemon GO is that Nintendo is going to be around for a long time.
>>
>>345157508
If I bought a PS4 I'd try some of those "weeb games" out. But I held off on the system, and with the NEO coming soon I have no regrets.
>>
>>345157741
>anime game
>ever AAA
kek
Oh wait, I guess Overwatch and FFXV count.
>>
>>345157741
If you think any of them have a budget near God Of Wars or The Last Guardians of that list you're a damn idiot.
>>
>>345157828
>$100m budget isn't AAA
Based retard
>>
>>345157808
I'm in the same spot, except I won't be dumb enough to buy a console WITHOUT buying the ""weeb"" games, because it's pretty much the whole point of consoles. Let's not forget Bloodborne is a ""weeb"" game.
>>
>>345157681
That's what I said?
>>
>>345157956
See, this is why I referred to them earlier as anime games, to avoid this confusion over whay the (admittedly vague) "weeb games" term means. Are you that dense you couldn't follow the context here?
>>
>>345157939
>$100m budget
Spend no anime games ever. Not even a fourth of that.
They did Dragon's Crown with a single million and that's a high rez 2D game.
>>
>>345158042
Just sayan man.
Also that NEO stuff is incredibly stupid, I would have a PS4 by now if not for this shit.
>>
>>345157508
I don't mind caertoonish games (hell, I probably prefer them), but modern full-animu style tends to be cringey pedo-bait.
>>
>>345157302
>I just know that their shit hardware is holding back the quality, ambition and scope of their IPs.
Yeah, and it didn't help that they pretty much refused to work with 3rd party developers.

Shit on them as much as you want, but at least Ubisoft tried to work with Nintendo to get the most out of the Wii U with Rayman Legends(which the developers think the Wii U version is still the best) and ZombiU.

Now they are repeating the same shit with keeping EVERYTHING about the NX super secrete over some gimmick they feel is worth keeping everyone in the dark for up until who knows when.

At least Sony and Microsoft learned from their issues, with making things more developer friendly and taking supportive approach.
>>
>>345157957
Except you clearly didn't fuckstick.
>>
>>345148571

Why are you guys even mad about this? Shouldn't you be celebrating the death of Nintendo? You hate it so God damn much after all.
>>
>>345158303
>>345157237
>Everything there looks to be indies and AAA stuff though, the only ones that aren't are anime "weeb" games

Are you dense?
>>
File: nothingofvalue.jpg (92 KB, 604x358) Image search: [Google]
nothingofvalue.jpg
92 KB, 604x358
>>345148194

>Thanks for killing the industry and traditional gaming

You're quite welcome, my good man.
>>
>>345158538

This. "Traditional gaming" has been shit for a long time. With this, we can finally put it out of its misery.
>>
File: 1468398229378.jpg (107 KB, 743x685) Image search: [Google]
1468398229378.jpg
107 KB, 743x685
>>345148194
>Thanks for destroying the industry and traditional gaming.

But that was Sony's doing.

Neo Nintendo was fucked by being pretty forced to follow a trend to stay profitable and getting good numbers because apparently it means quality and hardly being relevant because is Nintendo not the company doing the same shit like every other of your liking.

Fuck you OP, you are the cancer. This was your fault.
>>
>>345152414
As someone who like Nintendo games, I'd be very surprised if the NX doesn't follow along with that bullshit and charge for online. Sony and MS have already proven that people will gladly bend over and get fucked up the ass.
>>
>>345158058
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>345148194
Why spend millions making and marketing high quality games when people will eat up trash?
>>
>>345159106
That sums up every Nintendo ever made.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GmiLUCrxUI

WW3 when?
>>
>>345158787
>But that was Sony's doing.
The amount of people who don't understand the massive influx of people brought in with the first two Playstations, and how they accustomed themselves to the practices of modern game development (i.e. homogenizing the console market) still surprises me. It's not even a console wars thing, it's just pure numbers.
>>
>>345159693
The beginning of the end nigga. It fulfilled its purpose then went to shit.

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. Sony and Capcom are the proof.
>>
>>345154090
nintendrone here. I support it because gaming isn't my only hobby. I get around to playing 1-2 new video games a year if I'm lucky, and there are tons of games I haven't gotten to over the years.

And I'm having a blast.
>>
>>345159106
They learned from PS4 success
>>
>>345152210
It just sad you dont feel the same way about Sony consoles, the company who is right there in the thick of it trying to save the Japanese console industry as we speak
>>
>>345159672
When some terrorist uses this to their advantage to bomb people.
>>
Why can't the next Nintendo handheld just be a controller peripheral for iphone/android?

Even an iphone/older Android phone is much more powerful than a 3DS. They might actually get 3rd party support again.
>>
>>345151543
>Nintendo going mobile wouldn't be a huge leap. Half their games over the past 10+ years have utilized touch screens. Hell, that was one of the features touted the most.

10 years what? Are you retarded? The Wii U has less than 5 years you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>345148610
Yeah but, expensive and more powerful portables are not the answer, Sony has shown that twice and I don't think they will try a third time.
>>
It's going to be a weird public relations talk when Nintendo talks about joining the dedicated server business.
>>
>>345148194
THE MOST ELABORATE SCHEME
>>
>>345161840
>Sony
>the company who is right there
>Charging for online
>Making movies instead of games
>Right

kys pony you don't deserve to live
>>
>>345162772
>sony
>sells console at a loss, 300$ good PC
>PS Plus gives you 6-7 new games a month for less than a dollar each
>old sony games are 20$
>still getting MVP uncensored games like Gal*Gun and Akiba Strip
>even the bad games like knack had effort put into them

>nintendo
>sells underpowered piece of shit for 300$
>no pay for online, but servers are literal shit
>old nintendo games are 40-50$
>violently neutering every game released on their console
>releasing literal cash cow turds like animal crossing: amiibo festival and ultra smash
>>
It's been at least ten years since Nintendo was "for the players"

>Wii is a literal casual machine, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Brawl, etc
>Wii U is a bunch of rehashes, as comparatively underpowered as the Wii, Brawl 2, they literally wanted to make Wii 2
>Pokemon Go is an abomination

you are not nintendo's target audience, you were never nintendo's target audience, and you will never be nintendo's target audience

10 years is an awful long time to be in denial
>>
>/v/ thinks a popular game has killed the gaming industry
Never heard that one before
Sage
>>
>>345164582
Nintendo's slogan was never for the players. No fucking company is for the players. By the way, Pokemon go is not made by them, so know your facts before shitposting

>Sony
>paid online, extremely underpowered console, style over substance for 90% of their games
>started the whole cinematic bullshit that is killing AAA

>Microsoft
>Started paid online, day 1 DLC, wanted paid mods. Xbone has no support

Gaming was never for us, you idoit.
>>
>>345148571
Did you really think the "Its okay when nintendo does it" was a meme?
>>
>>345148194
>Satoru Iwata, the president of Nintendo, said at the Game Developers Conference that video games for smartphones have undermined the economics and the quality of the gaming industry.
Things that never happened.
>>
>>345162168
>DS
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 900x1600
>>345165036
Nah, it's not okay when Nintendo does it.

I love it when people choose to forget all the mobile shit both sony and Microsoft put up
>>
>>345164927
>extremely underpowered

what the fuck are you smoking.
>wii
literal trash can padding
>wii u
gen 7 hardware.... during gen 8
>ps4
>300$ meme machine sold at a loss, cheaper than an equivalent PC, comes with controller and headset
>>
>>345165272
And they get shit on regularly everytime they do it. Not Nintendo though.

And that's the whole point. It's "OKAY" when Nintendo does it, as in Nintendo gets praised/not criticized when they do the same shit Sony or Microsoft get rightfully shit all over for.

Besides, your example is not the same deal. The difference is that shit was done as little side shit to promote a larger console title, not to completely ditch and replace it.

With Nintendo it's the other way around; "Hey remember this franchise you loved playing on our systems? Now you can play this shitty p2w simulator version of it on your smartphone!"

Basically Nintendo is doing with mobile gaming what Konami is doing with pachislot machines.
>>
File: 1463462121703.jpg (199 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
1463462121703.jpg
199 KB, 672x672
>>345157758
>I will see nintendo gasp and wheeze for air and die a very slow and painful death

Oh deer..
>>
>>345148194
That hypocrite has no room to talk. Nintendo has been pandering to casuals since the Wii.
>>
>>345165272

can someone shop this with a slightly longer neck?
>>
At least Sega died with dignity. Nintendo sold out and decided to pander to casuals.
>>
>>345166096

true. Sega went out with a bang. Meanwhile nintendo is shitting out starfox zero and federation turd. Well, at least now I don't feel bad about then dying.
>>
>>345165818
>not Nintendo though.

What thread are you in now family? And what makes you think Pokemon go is not to promote a franchise, like uncharted?

Holy shit the mental gymnastics are amazing with you people
>>
>>345166328
Have you conveniently ignored all thier other releases?

Off the top of my head, BoTW, Monster Hunter, SMT: Acopolyse, Sun and Moon, and Dragon quest is coming for the NX
>>
>>345150126
>they'll likely use the Pokemon Go profits to further invest in traditional gaming as initially planned.
Oh lawd you are naive
>>
>>345149805
> emotionnaly attached to a companie.

Learn to spell retard.
>>
>>345148396
Stop parroting this meme. Nintendo releases just over one game for each core brand every generation, and they almost all have giant differences between them. Go play Mario Sunshine and Galaxy and tell me they're the same game. Go play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and tell me they're the same game.

Contrast with EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Namco and every other fucking games publisher.
>>
>>345166640
And your projections are right, are they?

It's like you don't even know how the mobile market will work. They come and go in months, at the very most. I bet Pokemon go has two hundred clones by now
>>
It all makes sense now. Sonyggers are segafags.
>>
>>345166634

Do you know retarded to seem right now, nintendrone? Nintendo does not own, SMT, Monster Hunter and DQ. Not to mention that the latest DQ has not been officially confirmed for NX. What a joke you are.
>>
>>345166837
Then what did sega go out with?

And yes, DQ is officially confirmed. They backtracked hard though
>>
>>345152521
Explain how sony and microsoft get away with it when they have like 3 games between them for 3 years.
>>
>>345166837
They mentioned offhand when XI was revealed it would be for the NX.
>>
>>345150626
> Comparing the 2nd generation of gaming to the 8th gen
> ever

Boy /vr/ sure is right. This is a fucking horrible board.
>>
>>345166096
>>345166328

>Sanic bum
>Dignity

If you say so, senpai
>>
Now they have money, Nintendo can you fund a sequel to ZombiU?
>>
>>345167136
Nope, but they will fund bayo3 and beyond good and evil
>>
>>345166742
It's like people saying Nintendo would use their Wii revenue to invest in more proper titles, and yet most of their series are dead. They're more likely to throw it into a blackhole in a vain attempt to increase mobile marketshare than they are to keep afloat barely profitable endeavors.
>>
>>345148194
Fucking cry me a goddamn river numale. You goddamn passive aggressivism is really starting to get on my nerves, thinking you're better than everyone, heads up retard, if you were, you would've left this shithole a long time ago.
>>
>>345150273
>>345150570
Japanese companies care a little more about this than you'd think, at the very least they're more cautious than American companies
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.