[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 960x960
How am I supposed to free tandi. I'm out of bullets and aren't strong enough to beat the leader on a one on one fight.
>>
>>345145423
Use dynamite then you pussy.
>>
>>345145559
Can't because there's no option to ask the overseer to use the armory
>>
Depends on your build.
>>
>>345145650
I've got a pretty high unarmed
>>
Persuade him
>>
>>345145769
How?
>>
protip you can save scum for criticals before every hit in fallout 1
>>
come back later
>>
>>345146770
Will she die if I do?
>>
>>345145757
Well, fist fight is probably the best option then I would think.

You can use Speech to talk him into releasing her. You can buy her. You can kill the guards and pick the lock to get her out. Plus the dynamite option.

Hard to say based on this limited information, but with high unarmed you might not have the skills for some of those. Try to make some caps and buy her?
>>
>>345146827
Alright thanks.
>>
>>345145423

Pay for her, then.
>>
>>345145423
Fight them one-on-one, loot the deagles and cap them one by one.
Alternatively go to V15 and get the SMG if you can somehow get more ammo. Point blank burst will shred anything that isn't mutated.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.