[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, i grew some balls and I'm going in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 385x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 385x414
Which navy career path do I choose /v/
>>
Not psi for your first time. Navy or Marines are both fine.
>>
Pick up cyber affinity, and agility, don't pick up standard weapons +2 its a trap, and stay away from research don't even put any points in it, it is a waste of time.
>>
join the chair force instead
>>
FACT: if you use Psi, youre a pussy
>>
>>345142112
Don't listen to this guy .

Psy is useless as fuck.
>>
>>345141669
>don't pick up standard weapons +2 its a trap
Assault Rifle is op you dumbfuck
>>
>>345140258
Navy, first thing you do is upgrade normal weapons to +6
Everything else is optional
>>
>>345140258
So what's the best class/skills for someone plating for the first time.
>>
Update heavy weapons to 1 for the grenade launcher. Shotgun is shit, either keep standard weapons at 1 or go to 6 for the assault rifle.
Late in the game if you specced psi, buy the no recoil power. Dirt cheap and makes killing things easier with pistol alternative fire.
>>
The one thing you need to remember no matter what your character build is that Psi is fucking worthless.
>>
>>345140258
Navy, Hacking, Standard Weapons, Agility.

The best way to play.
>>
got this on gog for free and just downloaded it. does it need any patches or is it fine vanilla?
>>
>>345146891

get the weapon and evnironment hires texture packs and the hires space skybox packs, but dont get the enemy texture packs cus they kinda mess up the design
>>
>>345147809
>cus they kinda mess up the design
Shit taste
>>
>>345147809
thanks bruv
>>
>>345147809
>>345147892
>>345147892
also, what about the community patch?
>>
You're not a man until you play through System Shock 1 with the original controls.
>>
>>345151196
>intentionally crippling yourself with shitty controls when you don't have to

Why?
>>
>>345146891
It's fine how it is. You don't need any high res texture shit, don't listen to that guy. You'll want to modify a config setting to fix HUD scaling for higher resolutions though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.