[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw play support classes to avoid responsibility in games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>tfw play support classes to avoid responsibility in games
>>
Your responsibility is support though. If you do nothing then your team loses efficiency. If anything you should be playing DPS because then all you have to do is not suck at applying basic strategy of "Hit it till it dies"
>>
>>345139805
Can't aim though
>>
>>345139512
Really? That's the exact reason I play caster DPS in games.

Except when you hit a raid and there's tight DPS checks. That is stressful.

I used to play a healer all the time but now I have too much anxiety about healing.
>>
File: 1467935554663.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1763) Image search: [Google]
1467935554663.jpg
338 KB, 1280x1763
>tfw always play healer so I can just hang back and chill, and spam a few buttons on my mouse to keep people alive.

Someone's gotta do it, I enjoy it though. Sometimes it gets intense but people never get mad at me when I die cuz they should have been protecting me in the first place
>>
I used to do this too until I played FFXIV where apparently healers are required to fill two roles and do 300% more than everyone else
>>
>>345143521

Nah, they're required to do half, because healing is so brainless, they have to mash a dot occasionally
>>
>>345143575
Have you ever actually set foot in a raid before you outgear the shit out of it with welfare gear?
>>
>>345139512
>pick dragoon because fuck yeah I'm a lizard boy who's got the hops
>turns out I also don't have to think
A+ would drg queen again
>>
>>345139512
>tank
>responsible for making sure all enemies pay attention to you
>healer does dumb shit like keeping regen on themselves and other shit
>dps does dumb shit like keeping aggro at max on a single enemy
>you gotta compensate for everyone else's mistakes
>with too many enemies, you also gotta help the healer keep you alive by not wasting defensive skills all at the same time

>healer
>if someone dies, it is either 100% your fault or 50% your fault
>if you don't understand your move set, enemies will aggro you
>you have to pay attention to everything on the field, from aggro to player health bars and so on

>dps
>attack enemies

Are you kidding me? Support classes have ALL the responsibility though. If a support class fails, the whole team fails. If a DPS fails, the fights just drag out longer.
>>
We've had this conversation before. Tank and healer have tougher minimum requirements and dps is harder to reach the max potential. End of story.
>>
Someone's got to be a medic, playing a game of TF2 without one feels like I am in the ultimate scrubland
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.