[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 18062_gold-pulse-1.jpg (130 KB, 1500x1111) Image search: [Google]
18062_gold-pulse-1.jpg
130 KB, 1500x1111
They are worth it?
>>
yes, you'll kill more in call of duty
>>
I have it and it's pretty good.
>>
>>345135463
Only when they are on sale. For their asking price, you can buy real headphones on discount.
>>
>>345135463
No they ha e pretty garbage drivers

There are better solutions for the same price and superior options for merely a few dollars more
>>
>gold meme jacks
lol
>>
>>345135463
If you plan to use them on the PC and PS4, they are ok.

Biggest issue with them is the mic. It literally picks up Every. Damn. Noise.

Like if Grandma was in the other room moaning about her peg-leg getting termites, then everyone is going to hear that. You, your team mates, the other team, the people in the spectators room, the people on the other server next to the one you are playing on. Everyone.
>>
>>345135463
Yea the wireless feature is really cool and nice headphones overall
>>
>>345135463
the mic is garbage when the headset is not plugged in

but if you plug the headset in, the audio loses surround sound

no one ever mentions this, but it's good to know before you buy
>>
AB SO LUTELY!

I bought one myself. And now I can't go back to my TV speakers.

The quality you get for the price is ridiculous!

Don't forget to use the app with it!
>>
>>345137237
Can you shill in a less shill way?
>>
Can you go be a fag in a pokeymans thread?
>>
>>345135463
No, but it's worth learning fucking English.
>>
sup edgy 12 year old
>>
>>345135463
Nope, they get pretty uncomfortable after about an hour.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.