[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree about this, right /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tetris.png (11 KB, 444x758) Image search: [Google]
tetris.png
11 KB, 444x758
We can all agree about this, right /v/?
>>
Put the T shape into great tier and I agree.
>>
File: 1465789261572s.jpg (4 KB, 125x88) Image search: [Google]
1465789261572s.jpg
4 KB, 125x88
>Implying yellow isnt AT LEAST great tier.
>>
>>345132869
The T block is the best of them all, fits almost any situation and T-spin triples are much more fun to get than a tetris
>>
Purple goes to great, Yellow too, and we jave a deal
>>
>>345132952
The T piece can't save you if the stick won't come up and you need to reduce some height. The L pieces can.
>>
>>345133097
Have a I block in hold if you need to reduce height, but reducing height shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>345133168
>hold
pleb
>>
>>345133242
fight me irl
>>
>>345133297
Hold is for scrubs that can't play proper tetris.
>>
>>345133168
What is "hold"?
>>
>>345133424
>>345133495

Alright you bastards,
I've never really tried playing without hold but next time I'm playing I'll see if I can complete the mode where you get past level 25 whatever it's called.
>>
Switch J and 0 and it's right
>>
>>345133801
This
>>
>>345132907
Nah, meh is right.

I is god tier because it has the highest scoring potential to the point that you're often specifically building for the chance that it appears. T is useful to plug up gaps and can fit almost everywhere. J and L are both versatily for plugging up gaps and have good scoring potential. O is easy to place, but only if you have gaps just the right shape and you can never get more than 2 lines with it. It's also the least versatile since rotating it does literall nothing. S and Z can be useful and are reasonably versatile, but they often don't fit right and due to their shape they're also the #1 cause of unfortunate gaps.
>>
/v/: arguing about blocks
>>
>>345134970
it has been proven time and time again that /v/ will argue about anything
>>
I is eternal god tier
>>
Only blocks that make game interesting are considered shit tier.
Didn't know that /v/ was so casual.
>>
File: kernelcrashes.png (11 KB, 444x758) Image search: [Google]
kernelcrashes.png
11 KB, 444x758
>>345132638

Fix'd.

But it might just be because I'm left handed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.