[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your perfect underground utopia coming along, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (113 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
file.png
113 KB, 298x169
How's your perfect underground utopia coming along, /v/?
>>
>>345128614

It's shit.
My vault randomly corrupted and is no longer appearing on the list.
>>
>>345128719
Maybe you didn't kick out all the niggers.
>>
>>345128910

Oh, l did. l made sure of it. True Aryan vault.
>>
>>345129001
Was it on PC or the phone?
>>
>>345129241

Phone. Android.
>>
>>345129439
Sucks, man.
The PC version's alright so far, but I really want a free lunchboxes/etc cheat.
>>
>>345129501

It does suck. I had alot of dwellers at level 50 with maxed out stats.

Oh, right. It was released on PC. l totally forgot. Any notable differences or does it play exactly the same? l could go for that cheat too because fuck gathering everything again.
>>
>>345129708
Well, it runs buttery smooth, it's including a big update with pretty repetitive quests you can do in the wasteland but hey, it's something for your dwellers to do. I noticed if you zoom out completely the image doesn't become flat like it did on the phone, meaning catching the mysterious stranger is way harder.
>>
>>345129949

Ah, nice. Can you spoonfeed me the download link? l suppose l can make my vault live again.
>>
>>345130308
Be warned: you have to use the bethesda launcher. Because fuck you.
>>
>>345130409

..B-Bethesda launcher?
>>
What's the point in upgrading the vault door?

It doesn't give you more room for defenders, or delays the raiders from moving further into your base, it just delays them coming in so you have more time to move people into defending position. So, if you've got a round-the-clock guard, it's pretty pointless
>>
>>345130479
As far as I know it's not horrifically evil. I haven't heard of it formatting c drives or anything. It's just objectionable to be forced to use it in the first place.
>>
>>345130308
Why does this picture look so fucking unnatural?
>>
>>345128614
>102 dwellers
>3 generations of babies
>not intended, but everyone has been in a mix relationship
>my vault is no longer white or black
>elevator goes down 20 levels
>got 5 elite/legendary dwellers, they go on runs a lot, all max level
>daily attacks from deathclaws
>all dwellers are republican and carry laser rifles
>started with women in kitchen and rooms, men at work... now 3rd gen men are stupid and the women carry the weight
>all kitchens are 80% male workers
>all factories are 50/50 m/f or mostly female
>male population is actually dropping

havnt played it in a long time after hititng 100 dwellers. Now that I talk about it, i want to see how far I can take it.
>>
>>345130762
The colors are off.
>>
>>345130710
Jesus. l don't know much about that launcher since l've never played a Bethesda game on my PC so l'm in the dark.

>>345130762
l don't know. l just like it because l can see her nipples and l'd totally bang her.
>>
>>345130762
The face looks really flat and untextured. It's like something outta the sims
>>
>>345130968
I've never played a bethesda game on anything but PC. As far as I know this is the first game that FORCES you to install the launcher.
>>
>>345131062

What about this one? Game related.
>>
>>345129501
Enjoy free lunchboxes it uses the same saving system.
http://dinoz.mobi/shelter-editor
>>
>>345130308
I got it off the link in the bethesda youtube launch trailer for it.
I also had to get the launcher. It's not awful I guess. It opens whenever you launch FOS, but you can close it immediately after.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-15-16-20-38.png (730 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-15-16-20-38.png
730 KB, 1280x720
Got bored with the game after achieving Aryan nation
>>
File: file.png (122 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
file.png
122 KB, 256x315
Damn it so close to white hair.
>>
l wish you could kick dwellers before having to add them to your vault. Hate when those niggers are waiting outside.
>>
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.