[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY'RE ALREADY HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: me3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
me3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
THEY'RE ALREADY HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li5aDU9280c
Remember?
>>
File: image.png (598 KB, 688x698) Image search: [Google]
image.png
598 KB, 688x698
>>345124435
>Mass Effect 3 is already four years old
>tfw you can still remember the shitstorm that occurred mere days after its release
>>
>>345124435
I fucking love Skyrim's teaser
>>
I'm still mad. This and DmC made me a bitter asshole.
>>
>>345124968
I fucking love you
>>
>>345124435
what a gigantic bait and switch that game was jesus christ
>>
File: 1304784740517.jpg (7 KB, 138x205) Image search: [Google]
1304784740517.jpg
7 KB, 138x205
>>345124625
Most of it was complete bullshit as usual. /V/ just has a vendetta for Bioshit. ME 3 easily had the best gameplay in the series and the multiplayer was pretty damned good. Apparently all the game is shit simply because it shipped with the definitive worst ending in history.
>>
>>345127713
yeah because being told that all your choices you've made since the first game you bought in 2007 would matter and that the ending wouldn't just be an "A, B, or C" deal when that's exactly what it was, only the only difference was the fucking color filter they used is certainly no grounds for getting upset.

No Reaper GodChild was definitely acceptable and so was his retarded logic that made no sense. Oh and don't forget that Shepard's adventure is over, but buy are DLC when we eventually release it! oh and sucks for you if you didn't get Javik with your purchase. We know he's a crucial character, but we needed SOMETHING as a bonus DLC for preordering.
>>
I will never not be mad.

Mass Effect 3 was like a girlfriend who was amazing for 5 years that broke up with you completely out of the blue and gave you reasons that made no sense that you know were bull shit.

Now imagine if that girl came back after 5 years and pretend nothing had happened and nothing was wrong.

That's ME Andromeda.
>>
>advertise the game as TAKING EARTH BACK
>you're on earth for a tutorial and then you go back at the end for like 15 minutes

thanks bioware

Indoctrination theory is the only way to now hate that game
>>
>>345127713
>/V/
anon pls
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.